• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

My Sister has gone very close to Vegan and is pushy with her thoughts. The need to talk about Vegan alot. She to has a lot of varying responses too. Kind of the same responses pushy Christians can be when judging you or determining if you are really SAVED or always talking Politics. She is by no mean a heavy person but she is over what she should by a size or two so that omitting meat hasn’t done it for her. What works for one doesn’t always work for others. I could be a vegetarian but I love meat and fish as much as I do vegetables

Me I am a believer in a balanced diet vs omitting any food groups as I don’t believe a reasonable amount of meat is worse than a bowl of ice cream. Me I believe in portion control Carbs ive always been mindful of how much I eat in a day.
I have a personal hate for those who are pushy like that.
No I'm not interested! yet they have to keep insisting that is "for your own good".

MySmallWorldof4

So going vegetarian has been met with varying responses. It's interesting how much animosity there is around it...

I find it weird as well that simply removing meat, something we've been led to understand is the fuel our body needs, I've lost weight and had more energy. I didn't expect that at all.
When I switched I noticed the same thing. I don’t get the afternoon tiredness anymore.

Top Bottom