The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

@Goofyernmost how did your appointment go? Prayers and pixie dust
I just got back... I'm free again. No infection, end of IV tube and human again, however, now I have to figure out what to do with the additional 3 hours a day that I no longer have to "fuel" up. I can't stay on the boards because all I ever do here is tick people off, so I need to find a new hobby as soon as all the strength that the regiment has sucked from me returns.

MySmallWorldof4

I just got back... I'm free again. No infection, end of IV tube and human again, however, now I have to figure out what to do with the additional 3 hours a day that I no longer have to "fuel" up. I can't stay on the boards because all I ever do here is tick people off, so I need to find a new hobby as soon as all the strength that the regiment has sucked from me returns.
That is wonderful! Glad you are free. :):):)

FutureCEO

I don’t think that article was a fair representation. Real Madrid fans aren’t suddenly going to switch to Juve.

La Liga fans aren’t suddenly going to do a mass exit to Serie A.

He’s going to lose exposure, air time, and being part of the biggest games outside of the Champions League. If this was for attention, then it was the wrong move.

The only thing I can partially believe is that he may want to win the CL with 3 different clubs in 3 different leagues. I think that would be a first in history.. not totally sure of that though.

Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar

images

FutureCEO

Croatia :joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:

Come to me works sweepstake :greedy:

I'm the only one at work in my area that likes football. And they were like why are you watching the World Cup if the US is not in it :rolleyes:

1. US will never win. If we win if 2024 - conspiracy just like if Russia won this year.
2. We stink
3. I really don't like American football.

I'm an odd duck at work. There's overly patriotic people and then there's me.

21stamps

I'm the only one at work in my area that likes football. And they were like why are you watching the World Cup if the US is not in it :rolleyes:

1. US will never win. If we win if 2024 - conspiracy just like if Russia won this year.
2. We stink
3. I really don't like American football.

I'm an odd duck at work. There's overly patriotic people and then there's me.

You need to move! It’s not like that everywhere!!

However, I do love American football and futball. :)

Figgy1

Premium Member

Too bad you don't have a porch or you could spend a few hours yelling "get off my lawn";)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom