The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

FutureCEO

My daughter and son in law are planning to go to the game. Son in law is a hopeless Orioles fan and has been since the days of Brooks Robinson. He even named his son (from a previous marriage) Brooks because of that. I've been through the area a number of times but was usually to busy driving to know if coming from up here in NC there will be any problems going to the games. He gets awful testy when he runs into stuff that prevents him from seeing his team, win or lose.
Have the Orioles ever won a World Series? My knowledge of baseball history mostly consist of the Red Sox and Yankees.

So until you have to wait 86 years for a title

Nubs70

Higher pricing for the consumer ( increased shipping and transportation costs for companies ) - passed onto you and me when we pay for goods and services. That is more concerning than just on Baltimore. I'm curious to see how the markets will react to the news but with the Dow and Nasdaq doing so well setting records and making investors really bullish moving forward.
Markets will not notice one bit. After Covid, this is no big deal in the scale of things.

Lilofan

long run? nope.. short run and local companies? most likely yes.
With a number of short term dips in the market ( ie 2009 recession where many lost their jobs and homes, real estate values freefall, etc ) some tend to panic and pull monies out. That's the buying opportunity when prices are cheaper and reward yourselves when the market goes back up.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
In keeping with fat, sugar, and cholesterol levels, certain McDonalds are going to ALSO be selling Krispy Kreme donuts! :joyfull:

FutureCEO

In keeping with fat, sugar, and cholesterol levels, certain McDonalds are going to ALSO be selling Krispy Kreme donuts! :joyfull:

I apologize because my first thought was what horribleness has America come up with now. But this is like Krispy Kreme and Mc D's had a baby.

Figgy1

Premium Member
The Mets have already postponed their opener tomorrow 😢
Best Friends Hug GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom