The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
And we appreciate it.
Best Friends Love GIF by TV Land

Squidney

Prayers for Baltimore @StarWarsGirl @Dead2009 @Squidney I pray you, your friends and your families were nowhere near this

Sorry I wasn't here sooner to respond, I am safe as well! What happened last night is a tragedy and its going to suck for those who had to travel the bridge for work as well as those who had to go over the bridge in order to go towards the Eastern Shore.

Goofyernmost

My daughter and son in law are planning to go to the game. Son in law is a hopeless Orioles fan and has been since the days of Brooks Robinson. He even named his son (from a previous marriage) Brooks because of that. I've been through the area a number of times but was usually to busy driving to know if coming from up here in NC there will be any problems going to the games. He gets awful testy when he runs into stuff that prevents him from seeing his team, win or lose.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Just to try and calm down the knee jerk reaction to certain remarks made that seem an insult to people that live in the area, this board reaches all over the country, the world for that matter, and I'm sure that there are many of those people that do not know the impact that it will have on Maryland (especially Baltimore)

Cesar R M

In other news..
So
These past days have been spicy not for the usual things.

But for others.

You see, the company I used to work off is finally splitting. Noone likes the older boss and CEO anymore.
While the other investors and leaders try their best to be civil. Our CEO really tries his best.

The latest drama is now related to a backup.
You see, as the different groups wants to separate completely and be able to pay their own systems.
They still require important critical backups from the conversations, specially financial stuff.

So they were in talks about moving all the conversations in a format anyone from the respective teams can browse.
The problem is that the app itself only has a "all or nothing" kind of backup system. And it requires the "top owner" to authorize it.
So when the boss heard that the account backup could have all his private conversations.. he balked and is trying to stall.

I wonder how many dirty stuff he has been hiding on DM's including ting on other employees and even other admins.
Remember, I caught him trying to sell assets that were not entirely his behind the backs of the other shareholders..

I also know that he blatantly lied when one admin "left". When turns out that he owed the admin thousands of unpaid wages. And the DMs probably had evidence that he tried to hide this fact while claiming the admin was "out for medical emergency".
And could also have evidence that he shafted one of the primary programmers out of a few thousands too between other things.

StarWarsGirl

My daughter and son in law are planning to go to the game. Son in law is a hopeless Orioles fan and has been since the days of Brooks Robinson. He even named his son (from a previous marriage) Brooks because of that. I've been through the area a number of times but was usually to busy driving to know if coming from up here in NC there will be any problems going to the games. He gets awful testy when he runs into stuff that prevents him from seeing his team, win or lose.
He shouldn't have a problem. He's coming from I-95 (I'm guessing) so it may be more congested than usual, but that bridge is kind of out of the way when coming from I-95.

Lilofan

Just to try and calm down the knee jerk reaction to certain remarks made that seem an insult to people that live in the area, this board reaches all over the country, the world for that matter, and I'm sure that there are many of those people that do not know the impact that it will have on Maryland (especially Baltimore)
Higher pricing for the consumer ( increased shipping and transportation costs for companies ) - passed onto you and me when we pay for goods and services. That is more concerning than just on Baltimore. I'm curious to see how the markets will react to the news but with the Dow and Nasdaq doing so well setting records and making investors really bullish moving forward.

Last edited:

FutureCEO

Higher pricing for the consumer ( increased shipping and transportation costs for companies ) - passed onto you and me when we pay for goods and services. That is more concerning than just on Baltimore. I'm curious to see how the markets will react to the news but with the Dow and Nasdaq doing so well setting records and making investors really bullish moving forward.

Yet another excuse for inflation which is really more corporate greed

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom