The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Not my house but it's has happened more than a couple of times

That's very cool. It happens a lot in Wyoming. One night when I was probably around 15 or 16, I was woken in the middle of the night by something brushing up against the side of our house. I thought someone was trying to break into our house through my window. Scared me to death and it took several minutes for me to get up the nerve to look out my window and see if there was someone with a knife....it was a herd of Pronhorn antelope. It was probably actually really early in the morning, but it woke me up and it was dark in my room, so it FELT like the middle of the night, but I don't think even the antelope would be grazing unless it was fixing to get light soon.

And when we were on vacation back in 2016, we stayed at a friend's house, and in their back yard were 3 deer just chilling in the shade from the house and the trampoline.

Cesar R M

Work idiocy of the day:

1. Boss has the tendency of always registering accounts with his PERSONAL non job email, making it a nightmare to get access or add secondary accounts.
  2. Boss gets p**sed when asked to do tasks, and this is hilarious because he sets these situations all by himself.
  3. Boss had the tendency of sharing his personal password around because he was sick of having to do account management.
  4. I have insisted in using a default addresses not tied to the boss' account, he still does #1.
  5. Today I reminded him again that I needed avcess to an account info because I need to make changes.
  6. Suddenly, he scolds me in a public channel with tons of coworkers, saying that the company shouldn't sharing accounts directly and that is a security risk for the company.
    Cue facepalm.. me, the one telling him about this for YEARS about this being a security issue.. suddenly when I ask.. says its a security issue...
    Note, this is a year or so ago after he decided to drop a security password sharing program because it was "expensive" XD
Face Palm GIF

Last edited:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Work idiocy of the day:

• Boss has the tendency of always registering account with his email, making it a nightmare to get access or add secondary accounts.
    Boss gets ed when asked to do tasks, and this is hilarious because he sets these situations all by himself.
  • Boss had the tendency of sharing his personal password around because he was sick of having to do account management.
  • I have insisted in using a default address not tied to the boss, he still does #1.
  • Ask account info because I need to make changes.
  • Suddenly, he scolds me that the company shouldn't sharing accounts directly and that is a security risk for the company.
    Cue facepalm.. me, the one telling him about this for YEARS about this being a security issue.. suddenly when I ask.. says its a security issue...
    Note, this is a year or so ago after he decided to drop a security password sharing program because it was "expensive" XD
Face Palm GIF
frying pan lol GIF by Disney

Goofyernmost

In about another 4 hours, there may be trick or treaters coming around. I bought 5 bags of candy, and I've been sampling each one (more than once). :hungry: I think there's still enough to hand out tonight, though. :joyfull:
The last two years I have been buying candy partially out of habit and partially due to wanting to have candy that I usually do not buy, The thing is that all our apartments are hallway entrance only and the building requires a pass card to get into. So no one can get in to Trick or Treat and it is senior apartment's so no kids hanging around. That means that whatever I bought for Halloween was eaten by just me. I do have to say that I generously bought the good stuff. No one can say that I was one of the cheap givers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom