The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

I guess it's time to say I never liked Grease
I don't like Grease either, though I will listen to the music if it happens to be on. I was in my early 20s by the time I watched it; I think I was too old and born in the wrong generation for it.

I did, however, always like Olivia Newton John. She was quite talented, and she fought cancer on and off for 30 years of her life. I can't even imagine.

wdwfan4ver

Season 2 Get Help GIF by Living Single
seth meyers get help GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Sonic The Hedgehog Please GIF by Mashed
90 Day Fiance Help GIF by TLC
She doesn't need help. There are other people that enjoy snow too.

donaldtoo

We have coyotes here. We saw one a couple of weeks ago as we were walking down the road. It was strange because they mostly come out at sundown. They have a cry when they howl that sounds like a child. It’s eerie! Dd has them at her house too.

I remember listening to those coyote howls back in the day on my grandparents farms at night. Definitely distinct.
Grandparents had no A/C, so the windows were almost always open.
We have plenty of coyotes around here too, but, we never hear them at night.
Watch out for smaller pets.

FutureCEO

So about a year ago, the airport in Rhody changed the name from TF Green Airport to the too big name of Rhode Island T.F. Green International Airport. Why? I have no idea. Maybe it's something to do and waste money on It's not like there are any international flights here though we did have Norwegian for a little while before the pandemic. Like are people getting confused what state they are flying into?

It's like Boston Logan International instead of just Logan. Did they have people fly in and be like I thought I was flying into NYC?

The worst is Manchester Airport in NH changing their name to Manchester-Boston Regional Airport....which is 60 miles away from Boston.

Figgy1

Premium Member
So about a year ago, the airport in Rhody changed the name from TF Green Airport to the too big name of Rhode Island T.F. Green International Airport. Why? I have no idea. Maybe it's something to do and waste money on It's not like there are any international flights here though we did have Norwegian for a little while before the pandemic. Like are people getting confused what state they are flying into?

It's like Boston Logan International instead of just Logan. Did they have people fly in and be like I thought I was flying into NYC?

The worst is Manchester Airport in NH changing their name to Manchester-Boston Regional Airport....which is 60 miles away from Boston.
Manchester's name change has to do with marketing it to a broader number of potential passengers. I'm surprised Tampa hasn't done the same thing to market to the Orlando market

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom