The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

That's horrible and I hope you're better soon
Best Friends Hug GIF
every time I'm about to fall alseep in the hands of the gods of sleep. I start to cough badly.. not fun x_x

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It's the northern lights that make Iceland one of the bucket list places . As well as other things.
Years ago, I saw the Northern Lights up in northern Maine, near the Canadian border. I also saw them one time up in the White Mountains region of (northern) New Hampshire.

There's a number of places that you can see them. Never been to Alaska, but they're supposed to have some nice viewing up there as well.

I also read that you can see them in the UK -- I copied the locations below (from Google). They're not visible every night (that's the case anywhere, actually), so you have to check the weather, etc., in areas that you'd be interested in.

Here's the UK list:
Top spots to see Northern Lights include Shetland, Orkney, Outer Hebrides, as well as Caithness, Aberdeenshire, the Moray Coast, Rubna Hunish in Skye, and also far northwest observatories like Applecross, Lochinver, Cairngorms, Angus, the Fife Coast, Rannoch Moor, and Perthshire.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
When we flew to France a few years ago our airline was Iceland air and we had a quick layover in Iceland on both legs of the journey . I wanted to add a day to see a bit of the country, B said no. It looks like Iceland air might be our airline for France again this coming summer and I am going to lobby hard to spent some more time there. It looks like a beautiful country. And what I saw from the plane was nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom