The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

isn't 600 a month a steal for US standards?
I keep seeing 500$ for a studio by friends on many states. and above 1000$ for 1 room.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
For some weird coincidence, I made a big ole batch of Tapioca pudding yesterday afternoon. I haven't made any for months. I don't remember seeing this post, but then again I hardly ever remember why I went into most rooms in my place.
I like Tapioca, but I haven't seen it around for years. It's probably in the grocery store somewhere, but I'd probably have to ask what aisle it is on. My mother made it a lot, when we were kids. Tapioca isn't trendy now, but that could change in the future. Things have a way of disappearing for a while, and then coming back into vogue.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I like Tapioca, but I haven't seen it around for years. It's probably in the grocery store somewhere, but I'd probably have to ask what aisle it is on. My mother made it a lot, when we were kids. Tapioca isn't trendy now, but that could change in the future. Things have a way of disappearing for a while, and then coming back into vogue.
It's usually in the baking aisle but sometimes found near the pudding mixes;)

Goofyernmost

Through most of the pandemic it wasn't available and now it is but not in large quantities. I make up a double batch every time and I'm likely to eat it constantly and that is why I don't make it often, I find it in the baking aisle. I now have a backup box.

StarWarsGirl

Seriously?
Yup. Just got asked again by someone at the airport when I mentioned where I was coming from. I'm like..."uh no. Hawaii is what you call a state."

Last time I went, by the second or third time I was asked (by people at work, so you know, well-educated adults...) I was like...mmmkay. Guess I was correct that people are stupid...

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yup. Just got asked again by someone at the airport when I mentioned where I was coming from. I'm like..."uh no. Hawaii is what you call a state."

Last time I went, by the second or third time I was asked (by people at work, so you know, well-educated adults...) I was like...mmmkay. Guess I was correct that people are stupid...
I thought it was strange hearing the same thing about Puerto Rico in EWR

StarWarsGirl

I thought it was strange hearing the same thing about Puerto Rico in EWR
Oh gosh, Puerto Rico. Longtime bestie and her DH honeymooned there. Her mom kept nagging her to renew her passport, and she was like... you don't need one. And then my mom came to me and was like, "Can you remind bestie to do that?" And so then I had to explain to both of our mothers that Puerto Rico is a US territory and that no passport is required. I had to Google it to prove it to them. 🙄 Bestie thanked me for getting her mom off her back.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I'm back....did you all miss me?! I have a week and a half to get through before my 4 day vacation dog sitting for my cousins, lol. I'm also here to disappoint @StarWarsGirl cause work almost gave me an order pickup shift where I'd have to take orders out to their cars last weekend and I instantly gave that shift up, no bueno lmao.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom