The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

Two brothers in a video game didn't sing let it snow because they create their own snow:happy:. I am talking about this:

Snow Bros. is one of my younger brother and I's favorite video games when we were growing up:).

I am sure @Swarls Barkley wants those 2 brothers to bring snow to his island. @MinnieM123 wants those to create snow from April to November at least for snowmen, igloos and other snow stuff.

Figgy1

Two brothers in a video game didn't sing let it snow because they create their own snow:happy:. I am talking about this:

Snow Bros. is one of my younger brother and I's favorite video games when we were growing up:).

I am sure @Swarls Barkley wants those 2 brothers to bring snow to his island. @MinnieM123 wants those to create snow from April to November at least for snowmen, igloos and other snow stuff.

My kids like video games with a more tropical setting

donaldtoo

I always enjoy your detailed designs.

Got a chuckle out of the "beach house" reference, for such a large, multi-floor structure. When I think of a beach house, it reminds me of when I was a kid. A few times, my parents would rent a small (1 floor) beach house, near the ocean, for a week's summer vacation. The (six of us) would traipse in and out of there with sand on our feet, and wet towels after swimming in the ocean, etc. It was casual and easy. When I look at your design above, I think to myself that the people living there, probably won't be dragging in sand and wet towels! :hilarious:

Actually, they all have “Sand Rooms” instead of “Mud Rooms”, to take care of that. Also, most are vacation homes that are also rented out, so a lot of beach time.
Several have elevators, or storage closets that can be converted into elevators in the future.
Also, bunk rooms.
Most also have a golf/beach cart garage, and at least 1-2 other covered car/truck/SUV ;) parking garages/porticos, and 2-3 on site “guest” parking spaces.
Many of these homes can sleep up to about 16 people, or more…not including other furniture that can also be slept in/on…!!!!! :hilarious:

The place we stayed at in Surfside, Texas last August is definitely dwarfed by the house I posted, but, it still had many similar amenities.
The lift to the main floor deck (which was a Godsend for my 85-year-old MIL), the 6-seater golf/beach cart, the provided corn hole game, etc.
Awesome times…!!!!!!! :joyfull::inlove::happy:

01E71FB2-C827-4818-9C21-38DC7ED850EE.jpeg87601DBB-7857-42D9-8B6B-BA7C6F4F27A6.jpeg4114E535-6D07-4B9D-9915-2E3E27D8013F.jpeg

Figgy1

Exhausted. Got a promotion at my job recently and still going to school full time. Woohoo, lol.
Congratulations Congrats GIF
Well Done Good Job GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
and try to rest when you can

Figgy1

My work caught on fire today from the inside due to one of the contractors welding. Was outside for a good 40 minutes only to come back in and see guests complaining that they couldnt buy anything "because they had to evacuate due to some stupid fire". Sorry.
1 I'm glad you're safe
2 I'm sorry you missed time in Target glorious Target

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom