The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member

chandler bing happy dance GIF

Goofyernmost

The most optimistic that I have been in a long time.

After years and months of fighting back issues I finally got something moving in the right direction. Yesterday, after visiting the Neuro Surgery section it was confirmed that I was not kidding about the problem and that I am now setup for, not one, but two separate fusion surgeries. One set up for May will be for my Neck which is what they are telling me is the numbness/pain in my hands and arms. That one they feel is the most urgent. It will be followed by two fusions in my lower back as soon as the first has healed successfully and the old body is ready to endure another. I'm hoping that like Tiger Woods these procedures will allow me to win the Masters in Augusta, Georgia next year. I'll settle for normal feeling and operating limbs though. I'm sure that there will be a period of time when I will completely regret these procedures, at least for a while after they are done. I'm going to have to learn patience. I haven't had a lot of practice with that particular virtue.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No

After years and months of fighting back issues I finally got something moving in the right direction. Yesterday, after visiting the Neuro Surgery section it was confirmed that I was not kidding about the problem and that I am now setup for, not one, but two separate fusion surgeries. One set up for May will be for my Neck which is what they are telling me is the numbness/pain in my hands and arms. That one they feel is the most urgent. It will be followed by two fusions in my lower back as soon as the first has healed successfully and the old body is ready to endure another. I'm hoping that like Tiger Woods these procedures will allow me to win the Masters in Augusta, Georgia next year. I'll settle for normal feeling and operating limbs though. I'm sure that there will be a period of time when I will completely regret these procedures, at least for a while after they are done. I'm going to have to learn patience. I haven't had a lot of practice with that particular virtue.
That sucks that you have to have surgery, but it's so gratifying when you say something is wrong and then doctor's confirm it and that it can be fixed.

Figgy1

@Swarls Barkley , I can't determine if today is your birthday or not. I saw Figgy's post earlier, about a birthday (but unclear about the actual day).

So I decided that whenever the blessed event actually takes place in 2022, you may open up this exquisite party kit gift, and throw a party on your birthday! :joyfull:

View attachment 629708
The fool has an international holiday for his birthday;)

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
@Swarls Barkley , I can't determine if today is your birthday or not. I saw Figgy's post earlier, about a birthday (but unclear about the actual day).

So I decided that whenever the blessed event actually takes place in 2022, you may open up this exquisite party kit gift, and throw a party on your birthday! :joyfull:

View attachment 629708
His birthday is tomorrow. It's very fitting if you ask me.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

I'm sorry you have to have surgery but I hope it goes well and that it helps you. Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom