The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

So my sister told me Citrus Swirl was back according to the Food Blog. I told her it wasn't funny to play with my taste buds but apparently it's true. I thought it was an early April Fools joke.

I was going to have Dole Whip this year too. o_O I never had it. I'm kinda afraid to go in May. I'm more of the walk and ride person instead of wait and ride.
When and at what time of day has WDW ever been a walk and ride park?

FutureCEO

My vacation in August, did everything in Epcot, MGM and Animal Kingdom with wait times less than 30 minutes for all except one. The Toy Story coaster was 45 minutes.

Day 1 of Magic Kingdom...was a walk out of the park after a few showy ride. Carousel of Progress and Presidents. Too crowded.

Day 2 of MK was walk on or little waits of under 30 minutes including Splash, Thunder and Space Mountain. I never do Peter Pan or Pooh so...

wdwfan4ver

My younger brother and I did that back in 2019. Magic Kingdom was not busy and the Mine Train wait time was only 10 to 15 minutes without fastpass+. Bad news was Peter Pan wasn't open at the time:(.

What caused this was Galaxy's Edge grand opening/ first day. We were at MK in the morning at the time.

Goofyernmost

My younger brother and I did that back in 2019. Magic Kingdom was not busy and the Mine Train wait time was only 10 to 15 minutes without fastpass+. Bad news was Peter Pan wasn't open at the time:(.

What caused this was Galaxy's Edge grand opening/ first day. We were at MK in the morning at the time.
Still a walk, stop and ride. Just a different amount of time then we have come to expect.

Figgy1

Tuesday Morning GIF by evite

MinnieM123

Premium Member
More big beach house design fun…!!!!! :hilarious:

View attachment 629374

As I’ve posted many times before, stressful job, but, it’s also often still pretty darn fun…!!! :)
I always enjoy your detailed designs.

Got a chuckle out of the "beach house" reference, for such a large, multi-floor structure. When I think of a beach house, it reminds me of when I was a kid. A few times, my parents would rent a small (1 floor) beach house, near the ocean, for a week's summer vacation. The (six of us) would traipse in and out of there with sand on our feet, and wet towels after swimming in the ocean, etc. It was casual and easy. When I look at your design above, I think to myself that the people living there, probably won't be dragging in sand and wet towels! :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom