The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

I sowwy...hope it wasn’t too bad...!!! ;):)
Still so far behind, and tryin’ to play ketchup...!!! :)

Was in the upper 90’s here today, not sure what the heat index was.
But, this spring and summer have definitely been the coolest in recent memory, in the almost 43 years we’ve lived back in Texas.
Only ‘posed to get up to 92 here tomorrow, and either overnight tonight or tomorrow night (can’t remember which the car radio guy said) a record low of 66, breaking the previous record of 68.
We’re just not used to all this cold weather this time of year...!!!!! :coldfeet::cold::hilarious:
I can tell you that it has been cooler than usually at times in the part of Wisconsin I'm from before the mini heat wave hit for the thunderstorm cooled down the weather.

The weather is nice right now and hopefully it stays for the Wisconsin State Fair. The state Fair is big event for the state. The State Fair is going to start August 1st and ends August 11th.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I can tell you that it has been cooler than usually at times in the part of Wisconsin I'm from before the mini heat wave hit for the thunderstorm cooled down the weather.

The weather is nice right now and hopefully it stays for the Wisconsin State Fair. The state Fair is big event for the state. The State Fair is going to start August 1st and ends August 11th.

I haven’t been to the Wisconsin State Fair since my 4-H club performed there. That was when I was in 5th grade so many many moons ago! It was fun though. I remember the cream puffs being a big thing. Now it is just too far to drive for one day, or we have to stay overnight. That’s why we usually just go to the Minnesota State Fair, only about an hour drive. That Fair is at the end of August and always HOT!

wdwfan4ver

I haven’t been to the Wisconsin State Fair since my 4-H club performed there. That was when I was in 5th grade so many many moons ago! It was fun though. I remember the cream puffs being a big thing. Now it is just too far to drive for one day, or we have to stay overnight. That’s why we usually just go to the Minnesota State Fair, only about an hour drive. That Fair is at the end of August and always HOT!
I only went to the Minnesota State Fair once with it being back in the 1990s. It was one the things I did on my first ever time to Minnesota.

The cream puffs are still a big deal at the Wisconsin state fair, but it has been very long time since I had one.

Rista1313

ooo do you get that famous bucket of chocolate chip cookies when you go? Those look SO good!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
ooo do you get that famous bucket of chocolate chip cookies when you go? Those look SO good!

Yeah we usually get a bucket of cookies too. Typically we eat enough so we can put the cover on and then take the rest home. Sweet Martha is the stand, they sell their dough in grocery stores and maybe online.

Also some of the best deep fried cheese curds I’ve ever had are at the MN Fair. We always get an order to eat there and an order to take home. When they are warmed up in the oven they still taste good.

Last edited:

Rista1313

Yeah we usually get a bucket of cookies too. Typically we eat enough so we can put the cover on and then take the rest home. Sweet Martha is the stand, they sell their dough in grocery stores and maybe online.

Also some of the best deep fried cheese curds I’ve ever had are at the MN Fair. We always get an order to eat there and an order to take home. When they are warmed up in the oven they still taste good.

Oh so jelly! I swear that you and Brad and Scott and I would be besties if we lived close!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom