The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

China reportedly offered $1mil per month!🤦‍♀️

He’s one of the highest paid players. The most expensive player that Real Madrid has ever had.. Their coach said really nasty things about him in a press conference, and told the world he was leaving. Apparently Bale had no idea that he was being shopped around. He’s under contract with Real Madrid until 2022.

It was unprofessional of the coach. I would be furious if I was the player, but he’s not going to play unless he leaves. He’s one of the best players in soccer, never had scandal or doesn’t show up for his team. Really sad to see this happening.
OK. I thought it was the players fault.

Cesar R M

This is more drama than a soap opera!

lol, he's now acting like a spoiled child "I will not leave just to spite Zidane!".

I was discussing this situation with friends last night.. I would take a pay cut to go to a different team and play a sport that I love.

My friend said that he would sit on the bench in warmups, basically retire while still in uniform, and collect the salary (I think Bale makes @ 500,000 euros per month)- out of principle for the disrespect he was shown.

Not that I’ll ever have to face this decision 🤣🤣... but I don’t know if I could sit on the sidelines.
I think they can actually be fined if they go against their teams.
Besides, noone will pay the full buy out clause. Still, I remember reading that Real madrid moved it to 0 as long someone pays his wages.

21stamps

ol, he's now acting like a spoiled child "I will not leave just to spite Zidane!".

Yeah, this is what gets me. Just go if you’re not wanted, even if it’s not your fault and you don’t deserve this situation... but they do technically owe him.

I think they can actually be fined if they go against their teams.
Besides, noone will pay the full buy out clause. Still, I remember reading that Real madrid moved it to 0 as long someone pays his wages.

No one can afford him!! He’d have to take a big pay cut.

My question is- Wouldn’t he have legal recourse against Real Madrid? They did this to him when he still has a few years left on his contract. If they want him to leave- make a deal! Buy out half, let another club make up the difference.
I wonder if his agent is trying to negotiate something like that. I think it would be a win-win for all involved.

Cesar R M

Yeah, this is what gets me. Just go if you’re not wanted, even if it’s not your fault and you don’t deserve this situation... but they do technically owe him.

No one can afford him!! He’d have to take a big pay cut.

My question is- Wouldn’t he have legal recourse against Real Madrid? They did this to him when he still has a few years left on his contract. If they want him to leave- make a deal! Buy out half, let another club make up the difference.
I wonder if his agent is trying to negotiate something like that. I think it would be a win-win for all involved.
One of the China teams is supposed offering more per week as long Madrid keeps the 0 buyout clause I think.

Tottemham definitively cant afford him.
Manchester United can but wont.
That only leaves either PSG or Bayern (bayern being a bigger opportunity, as they are more urgent in filling their wings as both Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery retired. )

21stamps

One of the China teams is supposed offering more per week as long Madrid keeps the 0 buyout clause I think.

Tottemham definitively cant afford him.
Manchester United can but wont.
That only leaves either PSG or Bayern (bayern being a bigger opportunity, as they are more urgent in filling their wings as both Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery retired. )

I really, really, really do not want him to go to China... or Bayern Munich.

I don’t want him to go to TPL as I’m a La Liga fan, and do enjoy watching him. However, I’d rather him be there if not La Liga.

All selfish reasons, and I don’t think me and my kid will be factored into Bale’s decisions. ;)😂

We heavily follow and watch La Liga, Serie A (thanks Cristiano😠) and the MLS.. I can’t add another league!

SteveBrickNJ

Then it isn't the one I was thinking about. If it were, believe me, there would be no way that you wouldn't have seen it. It is an amusement park with one of those huge "sling Shot" rides and blindingly bright lights everywhere you look. From looking at the website though, it appears to be right behind Old Town on the map. Just a back street off 192. However, it has been years since I went by there, so the old one that I have in mind might be a victim of redundancy and is no longer. Looks like a nice place in the picture.
You know since your post....since your question...I've been on and off thinking back to that time....4 or 5 years ago.......AND we WERE amazed to pass an area just before the hotel that was like a County Fair-ish kind of of scene. Low tech carnival style rides and stuff. I think that's exactly what you are talking about @Goofyernmost
Hmmm....I just came back to this post after putting "Old Town Rides Kissimmee Florida" into a Youtube search. That video makes the rides park look bigger than I expected/remember. That video shows a really tall rollercoaster. Hmmm. It was too long ago. I'm just not sureo_O

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member

I love historical places, that also have exhibits (like old uniforms, for example).

Did you get to try one those cannons? Shoot any ships in the harbor? :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom