The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

I am a HAPPY T-Mobile customer today.
......because..........I called the T-Mobile 800 number to inform them that we will be in Asia...flying out of NJ 7/3....returning 7/15.
I wanted to receive instructions as to what I should do or discover what they should do so we would not be hit with any Roaming charges if someone texted us or called us...etc.
But........SURPRISE.....they said that in Singapore and Indonesia we just have to "enable international data roaming" by entering the # somethin' , somethin' somethin' # code on our cell phones and then we have free unlimited internet data and free texting! :happy::cool:
(I've been their customer from the founding of their company. 2003 I think it began.)
I have been doing a lot of research on this and, if you are already a customer, it is a great perk. However, if you normally use pay as you go phones, and are trying not to get saddled with a monthly bill for your kid, because of a just under two week jaunt, there isn't a lot. After a lot of research, he will be trying google fi. It is the only one where he isn't presented with, Happy Graduation, this is your bill and problem, now. No contract.

SteveBrickNJ

I have been doing a lot of research on this and, if you are already a customer, it is a great perk. However, if you normally use pay as you go phones, and are trying not to get saddled with a monthly bill for your kid, because of a just under two week jaunt, there isn't a lot. After a lot of research, he will be trying google fi. It is the only one where he isn't presented with, Happy Graduation, this is your bill and problem, now. No contract.
I hope Google Fi is a good solution for him.

KBLovedDisney

Sometimes my cats I think are actually dogs. Belle is obedient. Yesterday, my grandma was over, and Belle got up on the table. I told her to get down. She did it right away.

And Jasmine plays fetch. Don't ask.
Our cat Callum plays fetch! Here he is with his favorite toy.

And I taught one of our cats how to walk with a leash and harness. Now, every time I grab the leash and her harness, she runs to the back door and starts meowing and spinning in circles...yep. I got little cat dogs too.

93boomer

Premium Member
@figmentfan423 , Have you ever made the falafel loaf, but used meatloaf spices instead? This was the first veggie loaf I made that actually had a good texture and didn't fall apart. Wonder how it would taste as a mock meatloaf.
I saw some recipes online and lots called it a meatless meatloaf and used what you would use in a meatloaf. It probably would be good!

MySmallWorldof4

Sometimes my cats I think are actually dogs. Belle is obedient. Yesterday, my grandma was over, and Belle got up on the table. I told her to get down. She did it right away.

And Jasmine plays fetch. Don't ask.
Our cat Tigger rubs himself on the dogs' rawhides. He put one in his mouth one time. Guess he needed to know what all the fuss was about. :hilarious:

MySmallWorldof4

I saw some recipes online and lots called it a meatless meatloaf and used what you would use in a meatloaf. It probably would be good!
I have tried those recipes that used beans and lentils and they were just awful. I think the key is using dried chickpeas and not canned. They have a better texture. I didn't soak them overnight because I wanted to make it right away. I brought them to a boil for 5 minutes and then had them sit in the hot water for an hour. Then I processed them with the other ingredients. I used garbanzo bean flour in it as well. It really had such a great texture.

StarWarsGirl

Our cat Callum plays fetch! Here he is with his favorite toy.
View attachment 384453

And I taught one of our cats how to walk with a leash and harness. Now, every time I grab the leash and her harness, she runs to the back door and starts meowing and spinning in circles...yep. I got little cat dogs too.
I'm harness training mine too. It's actually going better with Belle, my older one, than Jasmine, my younger one. Jasmine was doing really well, but something spooked her and she's been nervous ever since. Belle I put on the harness, and she doesn't actually walk, she just lays on my lap and looks around.

SteveBrickNJ

Here's a silly question that might make you smile and think: "That Steve....what are we gonna do with him?😌"...............Anyway, which type of bread sealer do you prefer....the twist tie or the yellow thingymabob? View attachment 384492
I find scrunchaling the bread tightly and manipulating the yellow thingamabob to be a nuisance....so when I first open the new bread I toss the yellow Thingee and replace it with a twist tie for future convenience.Am I a piece of work or what?😁

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom