The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Ok. I read it. It kind of works with Ben’s theory. Dumbledore had an obscurus and he and Flamel were able to remove it, and created from it baby Credence.
exactly, and makes it more sense if it was...

Ariana's. Since it would fit her illness and her inability to control her magic. Since she was definitively not a squid and her power always fluctuated based on her mod and other's.
The fight between Alberforh, Dumbledore and Grindelwald and the explosion caused might have raised the interests of Grindelwald for revenge for having abandoned him and his dirty plans.

Cesar R M

I just saw it! I liked it a lot! It is not the best LA movie but it is still decent.
I'm temped to go tomorrow monday.
The problem? ITS ALL IN SPANISH. I HATE MOVIES THAT ARE DUBBED IN SPANISH.
the voices almost never match (unless they are disney or dreamworks movies where they always find perfect voices..)
the jokes never match or lose completely the value..

Thats whats making me go less and less to my local theater.. despite multiple complains.. 98% of the displayed movies are in spanish.

Last edited:

NateD1226

I'm temped to go tomorrow monday.
The problem? ITS ALL IN SPANISH. I HATE MOVIE THAT ARE DUBBED IN SPANISH.
the voices almost never match (unless they are disney or dreamworks movies where they always find perfect voices..)
the jokes never match or lose completely the value..

Thats whats making me go less and less to my local theater.. despite multiple complains.. 98% of the displayed movies are in spanish.
Is there any other movie theaters around you that will play it english?!

donaldtoo

Emy looks so, so sweet in these shots. A perfectly chosen outfit to match the flowers. That is some gorgeous scenery there. Thanks for sharing these! :inlove:

You’re welcome, and as always, thank you so much!!! :)
And yes, beautiful bluebonnets, and the park was packed with couples, families, pups, etc. all gettin’ pics done. We were the photographers (a friend of both DDs) 7th and final shoot of the day....!!! :)

StarWarsGirl

I have avoided that thread....I understand people being upset with the timing...there is almost no notice, so that makes it hard to prepare for your trip if you now have to add in time to leave the parks for smoke breaks in between ADRs and FPs. I get that, but the feeling of entitlement like they should be able to smoke wherever and whenever they want to bugs me. Yes, you have the right to make the decision to be a smoker, but -I- have the right to make the decision NOT to be, and when you light up, everyone in that area is forced to smoke with you. I don't care if you want to impact your own health, but I DO have a problem with impacting other people who don't have a choice in where you smoke.
My favorite part of that thread was the guy who admitted he would sneak vaping in the park, insisted he wasn't above the rules, and when the Ferret countered him, the guy asked him if he ever cut the tags off of pillows or went above the speed limit, and then before waiting for confirmation, insisted the Ferret was a rule breaker too. Then somehow, the conversation got onto if vaporized pot would smell, and this was the reply...
I wouldn't know 😇😇😇
I only do pot when speeding down the interstate throwing un-labelled pillows out of the window.

donaldtoo

First of all, the photos of Emy with the bluebonnets in the background, are adorable!!! :inlove::inlove:

As for the feast following the photos, just curious: while you're all eating menu items, what does Emy eat? (I'd like to see her try and eat one of those big burgers! ) :joyfull:

Thank you so very much Minnie!!! :)

The 4th pic in my post is of Emy feeding herself some avocado that oldest DD had asked for a couple of slices of (complimentary) and mooshed up for her...she loves avocado...!!!!! :hungry::happy::)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom