The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

And then we went out for dinner here...!!! :)

View attachment 360254

A shot of the interior...!!! :)

View attachment 360257

My (no joke) Pinthouse Pizza Electric Jellyfish IPA...!!!!! :hilarious::hungry::)

View attachment 360256

Emy enjoying some avocado that DD ordered and mashed up for her...!!! :inlove::happy::)

View attachment 360258

DWifeys chicken and waffles, DS’ shrimp and grits, oldest DDs impossible burger, SonILs smoked pork ribs, and my (youngest DD had same) chicken fried steak...!!!!!!! :joyfull::hungry:

View attachment 360260
View attachment 360259
View attachment 360261
View attachment 360263
View attachment 360262

All sooooo darrrrrnnnnn delicious, as we all offered each other bites...!!!!! :hungry:
And bonus, youngest DD and DWifey didn’t finish their meals so I have leftovers for tomorrow...!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull::hilarious::hungry::D:D:)
I don’t drink, but that is a really cool name for a beer. The food looks awesome! Another great family day. :)O

MySmallWorldof4

Reading it is amusing if you have the time.

Some people are just completely anti-smoking and some smokers don't understand why society doesn't bend over backwards for them. Some smokers are like, "I'm discriminated against because I'm a smoker!" You mean the fact that you have to leave if you're going to smoke? I did get on there because some smokers were up and arms about it and saying the general population can handle a bit of cigarette smoke, and I'm like, er, nope. Not everyone.

My asthmatic lungs are happy that I won't have to avoid certain walkways, but I do get concerned about people lighting up wherever.
The possibilty that they will light up wherever, bugs me too. I would always hold my breath when I needed to pass the smoking areas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom