The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Rista1313

I so understand someone reading the news part of it, beyond that who has that type of desire or time? I see the extraordinary amount of time and dedication to the Political Threads and it too is just rinse and repeat. But the smoking thread I don't understand at all the WHYS and just giggle at the participation in that type of thread. Mindless.

Definitely people with a little too much time on their hands?

21stamps

😥😥

I feel so bad for the organizers, vendors, teams, especially those who travelled for the weekend. :(

We only got one rainy game in this morning, the rest were cancelled, as well as the baseball game. On a positive note, T did get to play in his volleyball game.
He’s quite sad about the tournament, I really hope the coach decides to do another one, I think everyone would be ok with it.

donaldtoo

And then we went out for dinner here...!!! :)

A shot of the interior...!!! :)

My (no joke) Pinthouse Pizza Electric Jellyfish IPA...!!!!! :hilarious::hungry::)

Emy enjoying some avocado that DD ordered and mashed up for her...!!! :inlove::happy::)

DWifeys chicken and waffles, DS’ shrimp and grits, oldest DDs impossible burger, SonILs smoked pork ribs, and my (youngest DD had same) chicken fried steak...!!!!!!! :joyfull::hungry:

All sooooo darrrrrnnnnn delicious, as we all offered each other bites...!!!!! :hungry:
And bonus, youngest DD and DWifey didn’t finish their meals so I have leftovers for tomorrow...!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull::hilarious::hungry::D:D:)

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I so understand someone reading the news part of it, beyond that who has that type of desire or time? I see the extraordinary amount of time and dedication to the Political Threads and it too is just rinse and repeat. But the smoking thread I don't understand at all the WHYS and just giggle at the participation in that type of thread. Mindless.
Reading it is amusing if you have the time.

Some people are just completely anti-smoking and some smokers don't understand why society doesn't bend over backwards for them. Some smokers are like, "I'm discriminated against because I'm a smoker!" You mean the fact that you have to leave if you're going to smoke? I did get on there because some smokers were up and arms about it and saying the general population can handle a bit of cigarette smoke, and I'm like, er, nope. Not everyone.

My asthmatic lungs are happy that I won't have to avoid certain walkways, but I do get concerned about people lighting up wherever.

MySmallWorldof4

😥😥

View attachment 360240

I feel so bad for the organizers, vendors, teams, especially those who travelled for the weekend. :(

We only got one rainy game in this morning, the rest were cancelled, as well as the baseball game. On a positive note, T did get to play in his volleyball game.
He’s quite sad about the tournament, I really hope the coach decides to do another one, I think everyone would be ok with it.
This never ending cycle of rainy/snowy weather has certainly put a damper on things. Pun intended. But seriously, it is sad for the kids who were excited about it, and the vendors who lose out on business. Hope they have a rain date.

MySmallWorldof4

Some of our pics from our family photo shoot...

Our dear little Emy in the bluebonnets...!!!!! :inlove::happy:

View attachment 360245View attachment 360246View attachment 360247View attachment 360248

A shot with mom and dad...!!! :)

View attachment 360249

And, a couple with Nana and Pappy...!!!!! :happy:

View attachment 360250
View attachment 360251
Emy looks so, so sweet in these shots. A perfectly chosen outfit to match the flowers. That is some gorgeous scenery there. Thanks for sharing these! :inlove:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom