The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Easter dress? Sounds nice. I truly can't remember the last time I bought any clothing for Easter. Maybe part of that is because years ago, it was a big family event. Now, everyone is so spread apart (and also my parents and some relatives passed away), that all I do is go to church. I might cook a nice dinner for hubs and me, but that's about it. (However, I do partake of chocolate rabbits, even a few weeks prior to Easter! :p )

I keep forgetting that you have some extended family not too far away, and I guess it's probably a more festive get-together event, and more fun to dress up. :)
I used to try to wear something new for when we have religious services that week. Now I have so many dresses that I really don't need any more of them. I think I have eleven or twelve dresses, some fall/winter, some spring/summer, and some year round.

StarWarsGirl

I'm going to try and find one pair of sandals this weekend, I'm going to Joann and I have to get groceries so unless you're paying I'm not going;)
I walked into Michael's not that long ago. Jasmine had destroyed the string on one of her toys, so I went to find a replacement. I was walking through thinking, well, too bad I am terrible at art; there's some cool stuff here.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Golf tournament in full swing (pun intended ;))...!!! ;)

View attachment 359996

And, bluebonnets everywhere...!!!!!!! :joyfull::)

View attachment 359997

Heard that Tiger is doing quite well in this tournament. (Of course, I know nothing about golf, but the story has been on the local news yesterday and today.)

Speaking of local news, I was watching the midday report, and they had a short news story about WDW banning the big strollers and smoking, too. It was about a 30-second sound bite. ;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I walked into Michael's not that long ago. Jasmine had destroyed the string on one of her toys, so I went to find a replacement. I was walking through thinking, well, too bad I am terrible at art; there's some cool stuff here.

I know what you mean. I've gone in there and thought they had some pretty craft items. Problem is that I'm not artistic either, so I wouldn't know what to do with these things. :(

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
51797922_10216004598405851_8843382991548841984_n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom