The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It's raining so I got my steps in, am totally caught up on BBT and:joyfull: picked out the fabric for my Easter dress

Easter dress? Sounds nice. I truly can't remember the last time I bought any clothing for Easter. Maybe part of that is because years ago, it was a big family event. Now, everyone is so spread apart (and also my parents and some relatives passed away), that all I do is go to church. I might cook a nice dinner for hubs and me, but that's about it. (However, I do partake of chocolate rabbits, even a few weeks prior to Easter! :p )

I keep forgetting that you have some extended family not too far away, and I guess it's probably a more festive get-together event, and more fun to dress up. :)

93boomer

Premium Member

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I want a chicken. I read a book about this couple that moved to France. They built a coop and had all these chickens. The chickens definitely became their pets. They would come up to them like dogs and cats🤣

To me, the hardest part would be coming up with appropriate names for chicken pets. ;)

I had a cat once as a kid, and as an adult, I've had 2 dogs. But, no chickens. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom