The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

I decided to do one of those Ancestry.com two week trials for fun.

Now I'm seriously questioning the sanity of my family after they kept naming their daughters "Mildred".
It could've been worse. Naming people should be the least worries if it is like some of the stuff that I was told by word of mouth about people that died before I was born. I don't want to go into it here.

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

Porque could mean both "Why" and " For what".

Turn down for what?
It doesnt make much sense unless its like a answer for turning down the party noise or something like that.
It's a song.

The part that I noticed is wrong is that the e is missing the accent. Doesn't que mean "that" while qué means "what"? So it would be "turn down for that" or "by that"? Or should it be "para qué"?

As a sidenote, my new keyboard has no num keys, which is how I always made letters with accents, and it's annoying.

FutureCEO

Granted I only test drove 3 cars this weekend. The Impreza by far was the best. Maybe because the others were Kia's 🤔. Although I did like the Forte which was surprising because I haven't driven a sedan in 10 or so years. There is a dealership in Mass offering a great deal on the Impreza's, otherwise I would be going cheaper or used.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Granted I only test drove 3 cars this weekend. The Impreza by far was the best. Maybe because the others were Kia's 🤔. Although I did like the Forte which was surprising because I haven't driven a sedan in 10 or so years. There is a dealership in Mass offering a great deal on the Impreza's, otherwise I would be going cheaper or used.

At least you’ve found some you like. Be bad if you hated them all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom