The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Your speculation on why they are opening only part of SWL seems spot on. They must be behind on a lot of it and probably cannot make the deadline for the whole thing. I thought it was weird they were offering free dining for the summer as well. That offer is go e now. I guess the booking window for it ended. They are offering up to 40% off rooms for passholders, which having been a passholder a few years, haven’t seen in many years. Last year the highest I remember seeing was 25%. I was starting to think AP’s were not worth it. Ours have expired and if we purchase it would just be for one to get the benefits. Not sure we will do that though. If we really like Uni, we may spend less days at Disney and combine trips. We will see.

Where are you seeing 40% off???

So we will be there at that same time! And @Figment Forever will be there to, as well as @Dave Ber. It's a WDWMagic party!

I'm down!!

Cesar R M

Well, if it's any consolation at all, with the majority of bugs, viruses, etc., you'll usually start feeling a bit better by the 3rd-4th day. Then, healing is quicker beyond that. So maybe by the time the interview comes around, you'll be in far better shape than you are today.

Get as much rest as you can in the interim, and please be sure to drink lots of fluids -- water is best.
well, these extreme fever swings I had werent funny tonight. I was shaking so badly and feeling freezing WHILE my head felt super hot..
I'm a bit more stable now but now my entire body hurts.. x_x

Cesar R M

Any chance you can move your trip up a couple of weeks so that you will miss it? I wish I could move ours up, but the kids don't get out of school until July 19th, and we fly out on the 20th, so there is no way we can go earlier. But you might consider that if you have that option.
Considering how fans start to come early to try to catch soft openings.. might want to change a month earlier or so.

MySmallWorldof4

I'm having fun all 3 guys are home today. Not much us getting done except for a pair of shorts (Not mine) and cooking. View attachment 355311Mac and cheese with sundried(mine), garlic(from MIL's garden) spinach and onion. Vegan and GF
Ooh that looks so good. I know you don’t do recipes, but is there one for this? My lunch is a tex mex bowl. Riced cauliflower, onions, corn, salsa,chili powder, garlic powder, turmeric, and a pinch of salt.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Ooh that looks so good. I know you don’t do recipes, but is there one for this? My lunch is a tex mex bowl. Riced cauliflower, onions, corn, salsa,chili powder, garlic powder, turmeric, and a pinch of salt.
View attachment 355313
Not exactly a recipe but you should be able to make it
Human quantity
1 lb pasta
Sauce
Soak 1 pt sundried tomatoes, 4 lg cloves garlic, I sm onion chopped for a couple of hours in filtered water Dump the whole thing in a pot to water saute add 2 to 3 cups milk and one bag Daiya mozzarella and when it melts down add spinach until wilted stir in pasta. I never measured the milk, sorry start with 2 cups and add more if needed

Figgy1

Premium Member
Considering how fans start to come early to try to catch soft openings.. might want to change a month earlier or so.
I wouldn't because it looks like you'll have to be on site to get in during EMH. It seems to me they're going to do it like TSL with morning and evening EMH just to line up to get into the land. Locals will be out of luck for a while not to mention most of them are blacked out over the summer. I wouldn't count on any softs

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom