The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

I know. What did the groundhog say again? Darn rodents can't be trusted.
All the poor abused Ground Hog did was say that spring will come early... he said nothing about instantly. No one has any patience anymore! ;):p
Those of us that have no patience generally move south. Did I mention that it is supposed to almost hit 80 today. I didn't? Well, it's supposed to hit close to 80 today. 🥵
Love the new emojis.

Last edited:

MySmallWorldof4

All the poor abused Ground Hog did was say the spring will come early... he said nothing about instantly. No one has any patience anymore! ;):p
Those of us that have no patience generally move south. Did I mention that it is supposed to almost hit 80 today. I didn't? Well,it's supposed to hit close to 80 today. 🥵
Love the new emojis.
That warm front you are getting needs to push a few hundred miles north.

MouseDreaming

How are things in Chiberia?
Well, on Tuesday night I was arguing with DD. Dance is on Tuesday night, about a 30 minute drive from home. DH joined in, saying the whole thing was over blown, and it wasn't doing anything. Then Jim C had a nice graphic, that made the decision for me. First big ice storm in 10 years. We will stay home, thank you. Dance was not cancelled. Our school districts do not believe in delayed starts, so the morning was kind of fun...not. And, once again, indoor recess. The ice was falling off of everything. Last night, apparently we had a big storm, with a giant crack of thunder. Happy to say I slept through it. Last I saw, 50's today, but it is rainy.

Aren't you glad you asked?

*edit- The weather forecast for today is high of 40, (lost 10 since the last weather report yesterday). Showers becoming more steady as the day goes on, possible thunderstorms. Thank goodness I don't live by a river. With all of the water, we are under river flood advisory. I had better enjoy this warm weather, though. Tomorrow's high: 14. Highest temp in the 10 day is 34 next Tuesday.

Last edited:

donaldtoo

Small world indeed! She must have been thrilled to have her photo there, assuming she knew of course. I loved the Let the Memories Begin promotion.

Oh, she knew alright!!!
I started working at the Disney Store in Aug. of ‘09, and that promotion started in Jan. of ‘11. We hadn’t been to WDW since Dec. of ‘08.
As I posted, she was a regular customer. I was on shift one morning in early ‘11 and greeted her and her son when they came into the Store. She came directly over to me and was so excited to show me the picture (the pic I posted is one I took when we finally went back to WDW in July of ‘12)...!!! :)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
@ajrwdwgirl Last week, with the snow and polar vortex, we already had school closed Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. On Friday, the elementary closed again, while high school was in session. After the extreme cold, and despite working on them the rest of Thursday, not enough buses would start.

Usually I'm all for a snow day but this is getting ridiculous! When I got the call last night, I saw the "Work" pop up on my screen and I literally groaned out loud!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom