The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
We haven't so far, because we live in Florida and can be fairly flexible with our plans. Most places will cancel & refund around here without trip insurance if there's an actual hurricane (Disney will cancel hotel res for sure.)
During Irma wilderness Lodge emptied of guests bailing as soon as we arrived days before. Then it gradually filled with Floridians fleeing areas Irma might hit. Wilderness also took in all the DVC Lodge Cabin residents and a chunk of Ft Wilderness which did evacuate and close down a few days before. Likely why Disney allows for those cancellations cause they have plenty of evacuees to fill those rooms. The place had so many Puppy dogs with evacuees too and that was prior to any Disney resort allowing Pups.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
That won't work....we're specifically going for the No Way, José. So it HAS to be B&C.
It closes August 5th. What are your dates Also yachts going to carry some of their ice cream but not the sink.

My favorite is Ample Hill Creamery on the Boardwalk. But night time outside seating there in daytime is nasty hot. Try it if nothing else as a snack credit.

Tony the Tigger

This looks like a great idea!

MySmallWorldof4

Our family absolutely LOVED that show, and never missed it on any MK morning...!!!!! :happy:

And, a kinda’ “small world moment” story when it comes to that “Let the Memories Begin” sign and the flanking Guest photos (which I’ve posted about before quite a while back)...
The nice lady in the Speedway Racer with her young son and her family used to be regular customers when I was a CM at our local Disney Store...!!! :)

View attachment 348353
Small world indeed! She must have been thrilled to have her photo there, assuming she knew of course. I loved the Let the Memories Begin promotion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom