The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
MERRY CHRISTMAS

DunZwW5UUAc3tup.jpg

That ornament is adorable! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas day.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Right away this morning my back was feeling really good, just a little achy. Then after hubs and I exchanged gifts I was carrying a box down the stairs today while thinking about how good my back was feeling today, then I missed the last step. Fell down, wrenched my back again, banged my knee, scraped my arms, and got my food stuck under the door. But nothing was broken, so I guess that’s good news.

You see, I think it's a warning for you not to go to your in-laws. The timing of your mishaps is all Christmas-time related, and I think maybe someone from "above" is trying to send you a message?! :p (STAY HOME!!)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
{{HUGS}}Please take it easy, rest up, feel better and avoid car rides GWS my friend xoxo
You see, I think it's a warning for you not to go to your in-laws. The timing of your mishaps is all Christmas-time related, and I think maybe someone from "above" is trying to send you a message?! :p (STAY HOME!!)

Thanks for the well wishes. But even this is t getting me out of going. I’ll just have to make the best of it. Although it will give me an excuse to go back to the hotel early if I want, so that’s a plus.

Rista1313

I'm banning my mom from any item that needs electricity, I got a phone call at 3 something because she couldn't figure out how to turn off her new alarm clock:banghead: Unplugging it worked:rolleyes:

LOL... My mother in law asked for an alarm clock.... hubby decided he wanted the same alarm clock she asked for. When I couldn't figure out how to set up his without some booklet reading... I decided this one was too complicated for my MIL and I'd be over there all the time having to program the darn thing. I sent hers back and got her a more simple one!

93boomer

Premium Member
Overall Christmas was a pretty good day. Hubs and I exchanged some good presents. I always enjoy seeing him open what I buy him. We had a pleasant day at my sisters house as well. Our Italian feast was delicious.

Right away this morning my back was feeling really good, just a little achy. Then after hubs and I exchanged gifts I was carrying a box down the stairs today while thinking about how good my back was feeling today, then I missed the last step. Fell down, wrenched my back again, banged my knee, scraped my arms, and got my food stuck under the door. But nothing was broken, so I guess that’s good news.
Oh my goodness. Hope you aren’t too banged up. Feel better soon!

Figgy1

LOL... My mother in law asked for an alarm clock.... hubby decided he wanted the same alarm clock she asked for. When I couldn't figure out how to set up his without some booklet reading... I decided this one was too complicated for my MIL and I'd be over there all the time having to program the darn thing. I sent hers back and got her a more simple one!
I'm currently looking to have a conversation with the person who bought it:angelic:

Goofyernmost

I know. Considering someone else walked up to the cat and the cat turned and walked away, then came back up to me, I'm like, "Great...I'm a cat lady"
I am apparently someone that attracts dog. I like cats and dogs, but, I do not want to be responsible for one at this point in my life. However, they all seem to come to me (dogs). I have a neighbor that has this cute little tiny lap dog. If she sees me she jumps up and down and pulls away from her owner to be petted by me. One day, I was standing next to our handyman here in the complex and as she went by she ran up to me with front paws on my leg and head extended upward for me to rub. The handyman, who has also had a lot of exposure to the dog reached out to pet her and she dropped down and went the other way, until he went back up and then she returned to me. Her owned says that whenever she takes Elsie out, she always stops at my door and looks up like she is waiting for me to open the door.

A few days ago I pulled in and was walking toward my apartment and the lady that owns her was walking along side me. When she opened the door, little Elsie ran right past her and directly over to me. Her owner said, "Wow, so now you would rather go to him then to the person that feeds you and takes you out". If I had that same affect on women I could become the gigolo that I always dreamed of being.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom