The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

going back home soon.. meet grandmah, had nice family lunch.

Didnt go as planned thats for sure as both me and my mom got food poisoning when we visited a local outback for dinner after meeting a long time friend of my mom.

we expent christmas eve in bed sleeping and watching christmas movies in the hotel lol

93boomer

Premium Member
A lot of guys prefer athletic clothes -- they're comfortable. May or may not be a phase for him; time will tell. Plus, it's probably the style that all the other kids are wearing, so he doesn't want to be different. It will be o.k. :)
going back home soon.. meet grandmah, had nice family lunch.

Didnt go as planned thats for sure as both me and my mom got food poisoning when we visited a local outback for dinner after meeting a long time friend of my mom.

we expent christmas eve in bed sleeping and watching christmas movies in the hotel lol
Oh no. Hope you both feel well soon!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
MERRY CHRISTMAS

DunZwW5UUAc3tup.jpg

MySmallWorldof4

Just a few pics from our Christmas Eve day...!!!!! :)

The kiddos place earlier today...!!!

View attachment 335904

And, that deposit DWifey told me she put down on another Christmas cruise for next year...!!!!!!! :joyfull:

View attachment 335905

Actually, for Emy’s first WDW trip for her first birthday, as well as myself and DSs October birthdays thrown in for good measure...!!!!! :happy:

A couple of pics at the end of 4p Christmas mass...

View attachment 335906
View attachment 335907

A couple of pics from the Christmas festivities at my folks house after Christmas mass....!!!!! :)

View attachment 335908
View attachment 335909

And, of course, y’all had to know there would be a pic of our dear little Emy to finish it up for now...!!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull::happy::inlove::hilarious::D;):inlove::happy::)

View attachment 335910

More pics to come tomorrow from today, as well as tomorrow, as we’ll be heading back over to my folks for more as we do every year....!!!!! ;):)

In the meantime, my most heartfelt and sincerest wishes to each and everyone here, that celebrate, that you and all of yours have the most loving and blessed of Christmas’s ...!!!!! :happy:
Oh my gosh!! You’re headed back to Disney! Your DWifey is sure full of surprises. :)

MySmallWorldof4

Christmas Eve in the Buddy and Philmonster household! The last picture is a big framed thing he got me documenting the night sky on the day we met, including exact time and location. Best present ever! Merry Christmas everyone!
View attachment 335912View attachment 335913View attachment 335914View attachment 335915View attachment 335916View attachment 335917View attachment 335918
The Philmonster may have a flaw because he hates Disney, but he sure is one romantic fellow. Merry Christmas to both of you. :) So, you met in The Village?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom