The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

It’s Christmas Eve, and I don’t have the willpower to continue arguing with my son.. So, he’s wearing a Portugal jersey and Nike training pants to our dinner tonight.. and to midnight mass.

Why the Portugal jersey? Because it’s red and green! It’s better than the stupid uncomfortable dress clothes, they’re not even Christmas colors. Just let me be comfortable mom, please.

🤦‍♀️

MySmallWorldof4

It’s Christmas Eve, and I don’t have the willpower to continue arguing with my son.. So, he’s wearing a Portugal jersey and Nike training pants to our dinner tonight.. and to midnight mass.

Why the Portugal jersey? Because it’s red and green! It’s better than the stupid uncomfortable dress clothes, they’re not even Christmas colors. Just let me be comfortable mom, please.

🤦‍♀️
Let it go. It’s Christmas. Enjoy the service. :)

MySmallWorldof4

Oh that’s good! Can the kids help? I’m going to family’s house now for dinner. We have golumpke every Christmas Eve.. I look forward to the meal each year.. and I haven’t had to make it since moving here :)
Yes. All hands on deck. I would have just preferred to get it all done today. Oldest dd and I caught youngest’s cold. It is not terrible. I feel better than this morning at least. Been loading up on vitamins and nutrients. Enjoy your Christmas dinner. :) And I hope you and T have a lovely Christmas morning together.

donaldtoo

Just a few pics from our Christmas Eve day...!!!!! :)

The kiddos place earlier today...!!!

0E72327C-3B03-4179-B9C1-CCA4D6429022.jpeg

And, that deposit DWifey told me she put down on another Christmas cruise for next year...!!!!!!! :joyfull:

2A7225A8-7939-49F8-8B44-BC410700D9B4.jpeg

Actually, for Emy’s first WDW trip for her first birthday, as well as myself and DSs October birthdays thrown in for good measure...!!!!! :happy:

A couple of pics at the end of 4p Christmas mass...

937A6CC6-6212-4517-9AD6-D149E2D7713E.jpeg
7901BFD5-83DE-4256-91CA-A94D69252809.jpeg

A couple of pics from the Christmas festivities at my folks house after Christmas mass....!!!!! :)

1F8723CA-6533-4A0B-80F5-D009ACC048DE.jpeg
A944856E-88A5-4D24-965C-BD5D9B030D1F.jpeg

And, of course, y’all had to know there would be a pic of our dear little Emy to finish it up for now...!!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull::happy::inlove::hilarious::D;):inlove::happy::)

589421C2-DCA4-4F25-9B70-52CD0AE99FA5.jpeg

More pics to come tomorrow from today, as well as tomorrow, as we’ll be heading back over to my folks for more as we do every year....!!!!! ;):)

In the meantime, my most heartfelt and sincerest wishes to each and everyone here, that celebrate, that you and all of yours have the most loving and blessed of Christmas’s ...!!!!! :happy:

Last edited:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Christmas Eve in the Buddy and Philmonster household! The last picture is a big framed thing he got me documenting the night sky on the day we met, including exact time and location. Best present ever! Merry Christmas everyone!
View attachment 335912View attachment 335913View attachment 335914View attachment 335915View attachment 335916View attachment 335917View attachment 335918
I so love the last photo. So much what life is about. The person you are meant to be with. Too many live the life without that. So happy you have it. You guys are true to yourself and fortunate to find each other. Blessed. Merry Christmas.

Songbird76

🤦‍♀️
I totally cheated this year. I found a tshirt for 5 dollars that has a tuxedo jacket printed on it. And I got him new black sweatpants. So he LOOKS like he's dressed up, but he's totally comfortable in a tshirt and sweats, and I don't have to fight with him to get him to wear "real" pants, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom