The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

I get it. When the kids were little, it seems like there was a lot of Christmas activities and things that were must do's. This year just doesn't have that Holiday feel. DS, once we stopped going to my parents, isn't a big fan. DD with her burgeoning social life, now has plans with this friend or that friend. She wanted me to take her to do some Christmas shopping at Target last night. I was legitimately excited. And then, I realized, how sad, I am this excited about a Target run. But, so far, it is the only Christmas-y thing we have done together.
Sympathy like:(

93boomer

I moved out early and on of my moms moved in with me:banghead: My house my rules not so much:banghead:
I love my Mom and my MIL but I couldn't have either live with me. My MIL, maybe, if that had to happen. She understands a lot of things my Mom doesn't. There are 3 girls in my family-me the oldest. Two of us travel, the third doesn't. She stays home all the time. My Mom hates that the two of us love to travel. We are both going lots of places. Whenever I or my sister get back from vacation, she doesn't ask how was your trip, did you have fun, etc. It's I am so glad you are back home. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom