The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
That's why I'm hesitant about getting married...ever. I know people my age who dated their SO for a year, and then got married. I'm like... you're stuck with this person for the rest of your life. Did ya really get to know them all that well? I couldn't do that. I need more time to really get to know the person. I'd rather be alone than be with the wrong person.

Since I don't want kids and don't have to worry about the clock ticking biologically, I'd rather take my time and really get to know the person so there are fewer surprises if I were to marry

By all means, take your time. If you do find that special guy, just remember that no one is perfect. (Sometimes that's easier said than done, when someone else really ticks you off about something, though!) :rolleyes: ;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Indeed...!!! :)

the-absent-minded-professor-original.jpg

I haven't seen this film in a number of years, and I just burst out laughing at the picture. Growing up watching these types of movies, I think explains a lot about our generation?! :p

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Except, of course, for that whole cold and snow thing... :cautious::cyclops:

Yes, that always does jump in there and puts a scar on her credibility. However, I do also agree with that particular insightful statement she made. Only goes to prove that even a broken clock is right twice a day. ;):joyfull:

I have faith that you both will see the light eventually, about the splendor of a winter wonderland. Don't think for a moment that I'm going to let up on either one of you . . . ;) There's nothing like a good challenge. :p

wdwfan4ver

I found out something about my cold. Its something I'll be stuck with for another 4 weeks. My younger brother already is in his 2nd week of this cold. I'm not as far along as him. I have non stop coughing and my voice for the last couple days does not sound like my normal self like it did for my younger brother.

My dad and my younger brother have the same cold. I also found out from on of the doctors actually had the same cold.

The nature of the cold is you starting out coughing, get laryngitis, get ache pains along with a lingering cough. The catch is this "cold" actually has the potential of make you worse after you start getting better.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I found out something about my cold. Its something I'll be stuck with for another 4 weeks. My younger brother already is in his 2nd week of this cold. I'm not as far along as him. I have non stop coughing and my voice for the last couple days does not sound like my normal self like it did for my younger brother.

My dad and my younger brothers have the same cold. I also found out from on of the doctors actually had the same cold.

The nature of the cold is you starting out coughing, get laryngitis, get ache pains along with a lingering cough. The catch is this "cold" actually has the potential of make you worse after you start getting better.

Yuck. That doesn't sound pleasant. I hope it doeesn't hang on for 4 weeks for you.

Rista1313

My dad and my younger brothers have the same cold. I also found out from on of the doctors actually had the same cold.

I'm in my 5th week. Congestion at night, and occasional coughing during the day.

MySmallWorldof4

That's why I'm hesitant about getting married...ever. I know people my age who dated their SO for a year, and then got married. I'm like... you're stuck with this person for the rest of your life. Did ya really get to know them all that well? I couldn't do that. I need more time to really get to know the person. I'd rather be alone than be with the wrong person.

Since I don't want kids and don't have to worry about the clock ticking biologically, I'd rather take my time and really get to know the person so there are fewer surprises if I were to marry
Dh and I were together for 6 years before the wedding date. Our 25 year dating anniversary was yesterday.

MySmallWorldof4

Didn’t @Rista1313 have the same thing? Garlic and ginger.

wdwfan4ver

Didn’t @Rista1313 have the same thing? Garlic and ginger.

What I have been doing is gargling salt water for the last 6 days and sucking on hard candy for the last 2 days. My younger brother started doing those two things for almost a week before I started this "cold". My younger brother cough is more controlled now than it was a week ago and that tells me what he does help out some.

The doctor said said those are the only two options.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom