The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

OH my... I've never had that... but it looks tasty.... I'm a big fan of Jamaican rum. View attachment 334629

Never heard of it either, but, it was "honey rum" and fit the post I was responding to...! ;)

As far as Appleton goes, it was all I drank (all inclusive) on the catamaran during our snorkeling excursion in Montego Bay, Jamaica on our July cruise...!!!!! :hungry:

No pics of the rum, but, here's the cat...!!! :)

E5492B93-F124-49DC-B5C4-416B9D13889B.jpeg

donaldtoo

Hmmm.....
These look pretty fatty to me... :cyclops:

th

:D ;) :)

StarWarsGirl

I had a manager get nasty with me because we revoked licenses from contractors who hadn't used the program since April to give to employees who immediately need the program. And it was requested by a manager on his team. Like, take it up with her, not with me. Sheesh.

And we're all going out on break next week, so it cannot possibly be that urgent. Ugh.

Goofyernmost

Once again, as in so many instances in the past, the voice of reason...!!!!! :happy:

Except, of course, for that whole cold and snow thing... :cautious::cyclops:

:D;):)
Yes, that always does jump in there and puts a scar on her credibility. However, I do also agree with that particular insightful statement she made. Only goes to prove that even a broken clock is right twice a day. ;):joyfull:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thank you. I'm going to get most of the prep done over the weekend and with Christmas Eve being a smaller event I'll have everything ready to go for Christmas done by the afternoon. Do you have any big plans? Did you remember to get the quarter cow for Jack?:cautious:

If Jack gets a cow at all it will be a stuffed animal to chew on! We haven't got him anything yet, but I think this weekend I'll buy some Greenies and a new Nylabone for his stocking. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom