The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

The good news, strike averted! And there was a great sigh of relief.

Now, on to next challenge. Poms coaches (I know, big surprise). DD was upset. The coaches told the girls to add a lift, and let's try it. For the first time. On the concrete cafeteria floor. With no pads. The girls objected, and asked to try it out in the gymnastics room. Coaches overruled. Of course, the girl who was up fell, and my DD was blamed. This is one of her very good friends. What were they thinking? I am wondering if they are now just seeing how many girls they can take out. I can't wait to be done with this year. Hope these coaches decide to hang up their coaching hats, and let someone else step in.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

Now, on to next challenge. Poms coaches (I know, big surprise). DD was upset. The coaches told the girls to add a lift, and let's try it. For the first time. On the concrete cafeteria floor. With no pads. The girls objected, and asked to try it out in the gymnastics room. Coaches overruled. Of course, the girl who was up fell, and my DD was blamed. This is one of her very good friends. What were they thinking? I am wondering if they are now just seeing how many girls they can take out. I can't wait to be done with this year. Hope these coaches decide to hang up their coaching hats, and let someone else step in.

Is she okay?

MySmallWorldof4

Safety first. They shouldn’t practice lifts in an unpadded space. Even when cheerleaders compete they are on a spring floor. They need padding. That school is going to get sued.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom