Figgy1

HAPPY MONDAY !!!!!

Came in from Boardwalk

View attachment 334015
15 minutes for Figgy
View attachment 334016
Over to Living with the Land
View attachment 334017
Lemons the size of Honeydews. Wonder how they taste? And a flower for @figmentfan423 to go with the veggies.
View attachment 334018

One of the shortest queues for Frozen. How we started our day.
View attachment 334019

If CMs had mental telepathy....if the family does not speak English speaking Louder and Louder while getting closer to the seated guests WILL NOT make them understand any better to pull on yellow strap especially when one is about 5 years old.

Seated next to the Mom I tapped her on shoulder and demonstrated pull on yellow strap. Gee it worked. :rolleyes:
View attachment 334020

View attachment 334028View attachment 334029

And 1130am. LUNCH
Thank you so much xoxo

Goofyernmost

I haven't heard of either one.lol..but I’m so out of the loop. We look forward to the SW movies every December, a little sad that we won’t have it this year.
Below is the last time I have been super excited about a movie for myself., and I actually did end up going on Christmas night. :)
View attachment 334078

What’s funny is that I’m super competitive/ambitious, it’s my greatest asset, and largest fault. T’s father was the same, we were very similar in that aspect.. but T’s personality is different, he’s a lot more emotional than I was, a heck of a lot more shy, and sometimes stands aside when I wish he would show a little more competitiveness or maybe assertiveness.. I don’t know how to describe it accurately when trying to put into words.
My youngest nephew is a far better natural athlete than T is, and he also has that natural competitive drive.. sometimes to a fault (the kid got upset while we were at GWL because a girl’s mom was helping her during a match game, he didn’t think it was fair, made it be known, and verbally groaned every time she picked a match, I had to pull him away and talk to him... another time, at a World Cup Final viewing party, he crumbled to the ground with his head in his hands after Croatia lost, and he was only cheering for Croatia on that day, it’s not a favorite team of his ), learning how to harness it is the key.. but T, it’s different.. he doesn’t have that same super competiveness in him.

This probably doesn’t make any sense, as I’m even having a hard time comprehending what I was trying to get across. Lol. I think a strong competitive drive can be a great thing, as long as you stay in control of your emotions when dealing with others.
Based on your last sentence, we are both saying the same thing, except that I took way more words to say it. He will mature into whatever he will be, in the meantime, it is important to let him know about internal self-control. It will save him a lot of embarrassment and harm. As I said before, the way you are doing that is a very, very positive way to do it. The only puzzlement to me is when you say he stands aside and doesn't seem assertive. The actions that you described sounds pretty assertive to me, just not the type that he needs to be.

93boomer

Premium Member
HAPPY MONDAY !!!!!

Came in from Boardwalk

View attachment 334015
15 minutes for Figgy
View attachment 334016
Over to Living with the Land
View attachment 334017
Lemons the size of Honeydews. Wonder how they taste? And a flower for @figmentfan423 to go with the veggies.
View attachment 334018

One of the shortest queues for Frozen. How we started our day.
View attachment 334019

If CMs had mental telepathy....if the family does not speak English speaking Louder and Louder while getting closer to the seated guests WILL NOT make them understand any better to pull on yellow strap especially when one is about 5 years old.

Seated next to the Mom I tapped her on shoulder and demonstrated pull on yellow strap. Gee it worked. :rolleyes:
View attachment 334020

View attachment 334028View attachment 334029

And 1130am. LUNCH
Your bear friend is adorable!

StarWarsGirl

Belle's latest:

Every night I give the cats canned food. It's the only time I feed them together (Belle gets extra dry food in my room). I have tuna and chicken canned food.

Belle has decided that each of them must get something different each night. So now, instead of opening one can and giving it to both of them, I have to open two, put chicken in one and tuna in the other, and then Belle has to go in and choose what she wants while Jasmine eats the other, or sometimes she'll do half and share with Jasmine.

Princess cat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom