The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I wonder if @donaldtoo is having a problem with his iPhone. I have had issues with using it all weekend on this site, both on the web and trying to use the app. I couldn't post at all with it yesterday. I had to use my computer, which is what I am using now. My phone has been buggy with this site the last bunch of days. I know he just uses the iPhone to post.
That would make sense.

Songbird76

Sympathy like, poor baby. I hope he's recovered by now. If my boys woke up to an empty house I'm not sure I'd have one any more:banghead:
He's fine now, thanks. DH wasn't gone long....only 25-30 minutes, but it was just the fact that DS didn't know he was leaving or when he'd be back. :banghead: I think DH learned his lesson, and we got him calmed down. DH is earning lots of frying pan points, I tell ya. For DS's birthday, he gets to choose where he wants to go to dinner, and he chose My Wereld, which is kind of a world buffet...they have a pasta station, a wok section, Tippan/grill, Sushi bar, Chinese buffet, children's buffet, and dessert bar. The problem is that requires my in-laws to come here, which we don't want them to do...it's too stressful trying to get everything in order at home to their standards, not to mention my FIL not being able to drive and my MIL not particularly liking to drive in the dark. So we'd rather go THEIR way, and the only way to get DS to agree to go to a restaurant on their end was to agree to go to My Wereld with the 4 of us, but it's closed on Mondays, so we can't go there ON his birthday, and he had his heart set on going to a snack bar on his birthday. So we said we'd go to My Wereld on Saturday before he goes to the soccer game, then go to the snack bar on Monday, and go to a restaurant further away next Sunday with the family.

Well, apparently DH looked stuff up and discovered that the snack bar is also closed on Mondays, and discussed an alternative plan with DS, but didn't tell me about it. So we're biking home today, and DS is getting very angry at the wind and the fact that there's a very fine, misty rain that's getting in his face, and I'm trying to distract him...so we're talking about other stuff, and he says "We get to go to the snack bar on Sunday!" And I corrected him, and said Monday, and he has a meltdown and tells me I'm confusing him. I'm confused too, because Sunday DH and DD are going to play Ingress somewhere and he was just asking her last night about whether they would eat with the group on Sunday or do their own thing. So they aren't even home on Sunday, which DH has now promised DS to take him to the snackbar on Sunday. ??:banghead: So now I have a melting down kid on a bike in bad weather because DH didn't communicate with me and promised something he might not be able to deliver.

Figgy1

Premium Member
He's fine now, thanks. DH wasn't gone long....only 25-30 minutes, but it was just the fact that DS didn't know he was leaving or when he'd be back. :banghead: I think DH learned his lesson, and we got him calmed down. DH is earning lots of frying pan points, I tell ya. For DS's birthday, he gets to choose where he wants to go to dinner, and he chose My Wereld, which is kind of a world buffet...they have a pasta station, a wok section, Tippan/grill, Sushi bar, Chinese buffet, children's buffet, and dessert bar. The problem is that requires my in-laws to come here, which we don't want them to do...it's too stressful trying to get everything in order at home to their standards, not to mention my FIL not being able to drive and my MIL not particularly liking to drive in the dark. So we'd rather go THEIR way, and the only way to get DS to agree to go to a restaurant on their end was to agree to go to My Wereld with the 4 of us, but it's closed on Mondays, so we can't go there ON his birthday, and he had his heart set on going to a snack bar on his birthday. So we said we'd go to My Wereld on Saturday before he goes to the soccer game, then go to the snack bar on Monday, and go to a restaurant further away next Sunday with the family.

Well, apparently DH looked stuff up and discovered that the snack bar is also closed on Mondays, and discussed an alternative plan with DS, but didn't tell me about it. So we're biking home today, and DS is getting very angry at the wind and the fact that there's a very fine, misty rain that's getting in his face, and I'm trying to distract him...so we're talking about other stuff, and he says "We get to go to the snack bar on Sunday!" And I corrected him, and said Monday, and he has a meltdown and tells me I'm confusing him. I'm confused too, because Sunday DH and DD are going to play Ingress somewhere and he was just asking her last night about whether they would eat with the group on Sunday or do their own thing. So they aren't even home on Sunday, which DH has now promised DS to take him to the snackbar on Sunday. ??:banghead: So now I have a melting down kid on a bike in bad weather because DH didn't communicate with me and promised something he might not be able to deliver.
Sympathy like. Sounds like frying pan size extra large;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom