The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Cute!!! If you are at all crafty, you could just get some white paint and paint over the names and write in your own with a permanent marker...then you'd have 2 of them in case one breaks? Donating is always good, but something with names on it....hard to reuse that.

That's the best idea--just paint over them with another family's names that she knows. Then she could give it to them, and they'd never know it was initially a reject! :joyfull:

Figgy1

Wow...an excruciating experience gettin’ those 2 posts up...!!!!! :hilarious:
The site kept tellin’ me there was a problem so the page had to reload. Then, when it reloaded, pics would be missing or out of order, or it would tell me I could only attach 10 files after some pics were missing and all I could see were 7, or 8, or less in the pre post... :cyclops:
After I finally finished the first post, I logged out and turned my phone off. After I turned my phone back on and started into the second post it was even worse...!!!!! o_O:facepalm::hilarious:
But, whewwww, I ultimately persevered...!!!!! :happy::hilarious:;):)
Sympathy like. I went through that posting my last TR.

Goofyernmost

Um, donate it? :rolleyes: What are the chances that there would be a family at a donation center/shelter that would have all those names?! :facepalm:
Well, somebody did otherwise she wouldn't have erroneously received it. It might require an intensive search but there shouldn't be any boundaries when it comes to charity. Or she could "white out" the names and use a marker to put in
"To Whom It May Concern".

MySmallWorldof4

Wow...an excruciating experience gettin’ those 2 posts up...!!!!! :hilarious:
The site kept tellin’ me there was a problem so the page had to reload. Then, when it reloaded, pics would be missing or out of order, or it would tell me I could only attach 10 files after some pics were missing and all I could see were 7, or 8, or less in the pre post... :cyclops:
After I finally finished the first post, I logged out and turned my phone off. After I turned my phone back on and started into the second post it was even worse...!!!!! o_O:facepalm::hilarious:
But, whewwww, I ultimately persevered...!!!!! :happy::hilarious:;):)
Sympathy like. I thank you for the effort you took, because your family reunion pictures are so cool! I don't think any of us have families that huge!

SteveBrickNJ

I'd like to wish all my forum friends a good upcoming week. It'll be a busy one for many of us. I CAN NOT believe Thanksgiving is this Thursday! Today starts the 2nd marking period at my school. Parent teacher conferences are next week.
Christmas is what.....5 weeks from now!?
Does anyone else feel that life is flying by too fast?

MySmallWorldof4

I'd like to wish all my forum friends a good upcoming week. It'll be a busy one for many of us. I CAN NOT believe Thanksgiving is this Thursday! Today starts the 2nd marking period at my school. Parent teacher conferences are next week.
(Raises hand.) Yes.

Goofyernmost

You don't know the half of it. At a certain point warp speed kicks in.

MySmallWorldof4

My turn to vent. Yesterday after youngest's cheer practice, she tells me in the car that G keeps cutting in front of her when they do their tumbling floor work. She said she will get there first and everytime, G will come afterwards and just get in front of her and not say anything. She said this has been going on all year. My dd is a boss in our house with the other siblings, but in practice she is quiet and focused. She is a well behaved and kind kid, as are all my kids. This is the first I am hearing this, although it doesn't surprise me, as I don't personally care for this kid or her mom. They are a bit high on themselves. My dh doesn't know them, but after the show the kids put on for the parents he asked me who that kid was because he said she had a not very nice attitude. Anyway, there was a meeting a bunch of weeks back at the gym about drama with some teams, not the team youngest was on. But, I don't want any drama. Not my thing. I told dd first to tell that little girl that it isn't nice that she is always cutting in front of her. If she would ask she would let her, but the fact that she is not asking and does it all the time is really rude. Then I thought that this kid is the type to tell the other girls not to be nice to my kid. So then I thought maybe my dd should just tell the coach, and the coach should correct this kid. This way dd is seemingly not involved. Your opinions?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom