The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
More important question: can I avoid getting rid of these two side tables with the cute “old Florida” palm tree detail by pushing them together to make a coffee table?

Part of me thinks it looks stupid, part of me doesn’t care because I like the palm trees lol.

View attachment 324633

Or make a new top. One that goes over the top but saves the palms beneath.

Figgy1

And as I’m overreacting about that today after googling it for two hours - B’s Uncle was actually just diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer that has spread to his lungs. He had gone to the doctor with stomach pains.

He’s not even going to bother with chemo, expected to live 6 months. His daughter is losing it.

That is exactly why I’m paranoid, though - how long ago was it stage 1 and maybe treatable? Was anything ignored or minimized then?
{{HUGS}} prayers and pixie dust for your whole family xoxo

Figgy1

I would actually enjoy that, even though I don't sew quilts. It's just something nice to see, and a peaceful activity to balance out working all week (for both of us here).
It is fun, even my dh enjoys going for one day of it:joyfull: The best part is we may not be taking the boys and I won't have to hear "Can you make me....." There's enough to do for my dh in the area that we'll split up and do something different on the second day.

SteveBrickNJ

Congrats, have fun and don't forget pics for your friends here.
We got in after midnight so no pics so far. The thermostat in our Pop Century room was fine when we went to bed. Blowing air for lengthy periods if time. But now it turn on for 30 seconds....then stops for 30 seconds....30 seconds later it is back...then 30 seconds later off. What the heck. Any suggestions?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom