The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I know there is a Disney Vacation Planning forum....but you guys are my friends so I'll ask you my wristband question.
Our last visit to DisneyWorld we stayed off property and did not have wrist bands. Our prior stays were PRE wrist bands. So this will be our first wrist band trip.
When do I let Disney know our colors and actually order our wrist bands? So far I've only put the $200 deposit.
Dates to help you know my situation:
Check in at Pop Century is this Nov. 7th
Final Balance Payment due this Oct. 7th
Fast Passes may be arranged Sept 7th
You can do now. In my Disney Experience go to MagicBand section choose the names for inside magic bands and colors. They do not ship though until 30 days out. It’s getting fun now!!! My DD first of 5 arrived today. All mine will start shipping pretty soon.

Have I mentioned how much I love WDW????

Any more questions pop them off to us. We all love to share.

FutureCEO

In other news.. RIP Isaac Hale Park at Hawaii.
Less than 500 mts until the lava front reaches the area. Theres so much lava in the zone that the lava flow has to move sideways and push the lava south...

The volcano is just a friendly reminder from nature that she will always win in the end.

The volcano has been erupting for decades so why did people bother living near it? Who knows. You feel bad for people losing their homes but you have to wonder what they were thinking at the same time.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
The volcano is just a friendly reminder from nature that she will always win in the end.

The volcano has been erupting for decades so why did people bother living near it? Who knows. You feel bad for people losing their homes but you have to wonder what they were thinking at the same time.

Not that I know anything about volcanoes, but I assume that the eruptions were usually fairly well contained, up to this point. People who lived nearby probably never thought anything massive like this would happen.

MySmallWorldof4

Witch Hazel was never allowed in our house. My mothers name was Hazel and she refused to acknowledge the existance of a product by that name. She also hated an old early TV show called HAZEL It was a situation comedy about a maid named Hazel. It was really a little complimentary and the character was, if I recall, the only smart one in the household, but, she would leave the room when the show came on. My Father loved the show.
I remember the show Hazel. It was replayed along with Leave it to Beaver and Father Knows Best on a local channel when I was a kid. I loved the old black and white shows when I was a kid.

MySmallWorldof4

I know there is a Disney Vacation Planning forum....but you guys are my friends so I'll ask you my wristband question.
Our last visit to DisneyWorld we stayed off property and did not have wrist bands. Our prior stays were PRE wrist bands. So this will be our first wrist band trip.
When do I let Disney know our colors and actually order our wrist bands? So far I've only put the $200 deposit.
Dates to help you know my situation:
Check in at Pop Century is this Nov. 7th
Final Balance Payment due this Oct. 7th
Fast Passes may be arranged Sept 7th
Go to your My Disney Experience account. Scroll to Magic Bands. You should be able to select your color there. Pretty sure you can do it already.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom