The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

I had a peace plant that was just gorgeous. Our cats became obsessed with it. They would constantly jump on it and then it would fall down out of the pot. No matter how I tried to protect it I just couldn't get them to stop trying to get to it. It never really fully recovered after the first bad fall. I eventually gave up on it about a month ago. Darn cats.
Belle leaves stuff alone. It's Jasmine who is trouble.

Lately, she's been laying under the dishwasher when we're doing dishes and then attacking the ankles of anyone who walks by. And then when your back is turned, she starts licking the plates. Belle never would have thought to do that.

Her favorite places to sleep are on top of laundry (dirty, clean, doesn't matter) and the dining room table.

Cesar R M

Yesterday, DH had an Ingress thing in Eindhoven, so DD and I went shopping there while he played, and we left DS at Oma and Opa's because he didn't want to go. So they have a Primark there, and we hit the jackpot. Spent 109 Euros, and we got a ton of clothes, some pins, a Ravenclaw baseball cap for DS, and some earrings and chokers (Harry Potter). They have LOTS of Disney and Harry Potter stuff.
View attachment 279494View attachment 279495
View attachment 279498View attachment 279499
View attachment 279497View attachment 279500View attachment 279501

We didn't find a Beauty and the Beast shirt to go with the Chip shorts, and we only got one pair of Stitch shorts, even though we got 2 tshirts. I think shopping for our Orlando trip next summer is going to be a breeze!!
I'm envious of the stitch ones!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom