The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I suppose they could be because I don't remember for sure, but, I don't think they had laptops in the 80's. My recollection is that back then even home computers were scarce and they had to be wired up direct. Good old AOL, dial up with all it's fun noises signing on.

Around 1989 or so, we had computer rooms in elementary schools, for sure. We started with the green and black screen ones. We got a home computer in 1996 ish, with AOL dial up that was painfully slow. Didn't get my first laptop until 2000, but it was pretty common by then, i was just poor, lol

MySmallWorldof4

I suppose they could be because I don't remember for sure, but, I don't think they had laptops in the 80's. My recollection is that back then even home computers were scarce and they had to be wired up direct. Good old AOL, dial up with all it's fun noises signing on.

Ugh. I remember dial up. It was cool at the time, but I sure am glad that we went digital. Now I get annoyed if it takes more than 10 seconds to load up a page. I had Compuserve in ‘86 or ‘87.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@MinnieM123 I'm going to drive to the Boston area this weekend, measure you and make a custom pink and white polka dot dress. Fitted bodice with full circle skirt with eyelete and tuille petticoat. All you have to do is make tomorrow a bright sunny 65 degree day for me tomorrow and take the carp I'm supposed to get. Thank you Figgy

Sheesh. You "drive" a hard bargain. :cautious: I was rather enjoying my 30 degree mornings in April. Drive up in August--it will be hotter than heck. :p I can wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom