The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

I will have a look at Azamara, never heard of them. I am kinda sold on Norwegian as I hate the set dinner times on most cruise lines plus the idea of having to share a table with strangers fills me with dread. I also like the percs of being a frequent guest. :cat:
We always ask for a table for just us and the last cruise they assigned us near the drink station but we were always first served. I'm not a fan of late dining but my friends are so by the time we were done we had enough time to grab a deck chair and watch the poolside movie.

Cesar R M

I don’t get it either. The Norwegian Bliss is also doing Alaska, and that’s a huge ship too. I don’t think it’s doing Glacier Bay though, which is a must if we go.
How did you like your Alaskan cruise?
This is the 2nd consecutive year when I have booked it, then chickened out and switched itineraries. My son wants to do it so badly.. but I DON’T! I’d rather save Alaska until I’m a little older.. I want warm right now. Also with him, some of the excursions I think are better for when he’s a few years older, i.e. Kayaking in Orca Bay.. I would be a nervous wreck with him right now.. I’d rather him be a little stronger kayaker first.
But... everyone raves about Alaska.. are you going to make me feel guilty by doing the same?
Just go in September, its not that hot if its not rainy.
temps are tolerable. Only darn cold day was exactly tracy arm's morning. (cloudy, foggy and windy.. I think we were between 2C to -2C at some point)
It was very fresh and enjoyable in Juneau and Ketchikan.. Ps I loved the trip. only bad thing we had was when we had tons of low level clouds and fog.. thus ruined our whitepass train trip. (fog and clouds so dense you could not see anything past 5 meters).

so yeah, do it!

Plus in september there werent that many kids, the majority were adults and very old adults.

PS.. the quantum class is still larger than the Bliss by around 20 meters..

Also.. it seems that Royal Caribbean will have 2 ships for Alaska..

The Ovation of the seas (Quantum class) and Radiance of the Seas (radiance class which is around the Wonder's size)

donaldtoo

I keep thinking about that too. Losing a parent is close at any age but to be so young, she was truly robbed of a good Daddy.

This makes me so very sad, but, so glad that this dear child has solid family support. As old as I am, I'm beyond lucky and grateful to still have both of my folks around, and I never take it for granted. They are the most amazing parents anyone could have ever had.
I'm misty just typing this, but, I'm still stone cold motivated when I need to be...!!!
:happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom