The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
No.. snow and rain. Apparently wind as well.. I left my garbage can sitting behind my car last night.. wind somehow took the lid straight back onto my car.. completely shattered the glass :(. I put an inflatable pool, plastic, and salt bags to try to protect from the snow and rain. I have to drive it like this to the dealer- (with window out.. not with the inflatable pool lol)
Maybe this is a sign that I should clean my garage so I can actually park in there???
View attachment 268804

Years ago I saw a post that went somewhat like....

Garage: The place where people store worthless crap so their $30,000 vehicles x 2 could live outdoors.

An eye opener. I had a 3 car garage. Minimum 2 cars fit. Sometime 3.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Oh my Gosh! Yes! I just started Snap Chat, thanks to someone I follow headed to WDW, and mentioned he would be posting there. Imagine my DD's surprise, when she got a friend request from her Mom. :p I have been on FB for years, but I have to say, I can't stand Snap Chat! I think I am going to delete it, after I torment my DD for a bit. And then, I think I should try Instagram. She will be so pleases to get another friend request from me.:inlove:

Giggle. You have a mean streak. I've yet to even attempt to friend my adult kids on their social media accounts I'd feel like a stalker. Mind you they equally have never requested a friend or follow from me. A mutual hands off thing.

Songbird76

Thank you, so far so good. I plan on going to sleep early tonight. :)

I am not an IT person by any stretch, but I am proficient with computer programs and definitely know PowerPoint.. I’m not allowed to help him though.. I’m allowed to give “minimal assistance”, but he is required to do it on his own for the most part.

Is that a CX-5? If so..I love that vehicle! It’s what we drove to Florida. I’m one of the few people who prefer driving a sedan on a daily basis, or else I would have bought that in a heartbeat...absolutely love how it drove. Cargo space was great too.
Did you manage to get to bed early last night? I had some sort of stomach bug yesterday, so I went to bed early...still feeling a bit meh, but not as bad as yesterday...I think the sleep helped.
What does "Minimal assistance" even mean? All DH did for the kids was teach them the commands. They had to do it all themselves, and they told him what he wanted and he told them how to do it, but it was all their own work. DD especially fell in love with PowerPoint. She does it for fun now. She just made one to remind DH of how much fun we had in WDW to convince him we need to go back. I don't know if there's a way to post something like that here or not, but it was really cute.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
The good news is the snow storm finally stopped its clockwise rotating around the lake and pushed over Lake Michigan. About Time! The bad news is we have been sending it Eastward for the last several days. Sorry. :grumpy:

Oh, we got it last night and it's still coming down (6-7 inches so far . . . heavy, wet snow). Just finished shoveling front steps. I'll walk to a bus stop in a little while and just wait for whatever bus driver decides to show up today and attempt to drive during this! HA! It's going to be a long commute into work, that's for sure. Not bothering with the driveway with the concrete snow boulders from the plows--I'll let hubby sleep. He knows I like walking in the snow, so no big surprise when he wakes up and I'm gone. :D

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So has Jack figured out how to open the new garbage can yet?

I'm rooting for you Jack!!!
th

No, he hasn't, but he finds other ways to get into mischief. It's his mission in life to try to get over on us. :p

Figgy1

Did you manage to get to bed early last night? I had some sort of stomach bug yesterday, so I went to bed early...still feeling a bit meh, but not as bad as yesterday...I think the sleep helped.
What does "Minimal assistance" even mean? All DH did for the kids was teach them the commands. They had to do it all themselves, and they told him what he wanted and he told them how to do it, but it was all their own work. DD especially fell in love with PowerPoint. She does it for fun now. She just made one to remind DH of how much fun we had in WDW to convince him we need to go back. I don't know if there's a way to post something like that here or not, but it was really cute.
Try to nap and GWS xoxo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom