The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Yes!!! I know Harper is going to love this so much! She loved looking at Christmas lights this year! Although, now when we come home from daycare she yells at the people who still have their lights up! :hilarious:
Lots of people still have their lights up. But do they have them turned on?
I do. :joyfull:

21stamps

Holy cow. That's so terrible.

Yeah, for reference the second photo I posted is a building called The Current.. the photos below is what that area typically looks like.
Our entire new waterfront park is underwater. :(

..And the people’s homes and business.. I can’t even imagine.

It’s supposed to crest tomorrow, finally.

0F594A7E-9132-4AE4-A609-C5B3F1E85574.jpeg

It’s the red building here - absolutely crazy that the river rose so high.

4EC291B2-ECC4-4470-973E-6491E0EB8D78.jpeg
230D4C12-3B82-4E02-A191-CED91970AD63.jpeg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The Kipling Store - yes please.

DWv6_MaX4AEFj7k.jpg

As long as you are asking...the backpack please.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Yeah, for reference the second photo I posted is a building called The Current.. the photos below is what that area typically looks like.
Our entire new waterfront park is underwater. :(

..And the people’s homes and business.. I can’t even imagine.

It’s supposed to crest tomorrow, finally.

View attachment 267005

It’s the red building here - absolutely crazy that the river rose so high.

View attachment 267006
View attachment 267007

I feel so much for all those people. That's some intense, major damage!

donaldtoo

Went to Catholic school for 8 years as a kid. Basically, everything was a sin as far as the nuns were concerned! :p

My mother was educated in mostly Catholic school in her hometown of Shiner, Texas. She had her least favorite, and favorite nuns, but, has never told any horror stories.
Pops town was much smaller (less than 1000 population at the time) and he was educated in only a public school. Both started out in two room schoolhouses with mixed grades.
Pretty sure everything was pretty much a sin to everyone back then...!!! :hilarious: 😉

21stamps

My mother was educated in mostly Catholic school in her hometown of Shiner, Texas. She had her least favorite, and favorite nuns, but, has never told any horror stories.
Pops town was much smaller (less than 1000 population at the time) and he was educated in only a public school. Both started out in two room schoolhouses with mixed grades.
Pretty sure everything was pretty much a sin to everyone back then...!!! :hilarious: 😉
My mom once told me that she was scared of the nuns during her early grades.. not because of rulers (which they did use on knuckles back then-but Mom said for ‘only super serious offenses’) ..anyway, so she was frightened by their habits!!lol. She said that until about third grade she always wondered what was underneath, because the sound they made “swishing by”, and she also wondered about their hair. Ha ha.

I didn’t have nuns in elementary school, I did have 2-3 nuns who taught a couple of classes in high school, but they wore normal clothes...and all but one was the least scary out of all of my teachers.
My son doesn’t have any nuns at his school at all.

Yea, the only "National Legion of Decency" I ever remember was "Mom and Pop"...!!!!!!! :hilarious:

Same.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom