The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
No, but, we can blame the current rate of reimbursement on the parents of the millennial's.

Well in my case my millennial (kinda a millennial anyhow) should not be shifted to me. Their first tooth was 100+ year old silver dollar My gran had left me multiple and it seemed fitting. All of the over indulgence for tooth loss did not come from us, the parents. It came from their Grandma, my Mom and sometime a daily double when Papa would also hand out script too. Oddly my folks never gave my Sis and I high dollar amounts, just our kids.

21stamps

I should have put kale in the soup for the iron. Next time.

I don’t think I’ve made soup in over 5 years.
Yet I have 2 cookbooks and a Pinterest board dedicated to soups. 🤨

I don’t cook very often any more. I heat (not cook) in the oven and steam veggies.. every great once in a while I’ll make a spinach lasagna or a rice dish..sometimes I’ll make tacos.

MySmallWorldof4

I don’t think I’ve made soup in over 5 years.
Yet I have 2 cookbooks and a Pinterest board dedicated to soups. 🤨

I don’t cook very often any more. I heat (not cook) in the oven and steam veggies.. every great once in a while I’ll make a spinach lasagna or a rice dish..sometimes I’ll make tacos.
Soup is a staple here. They are the easiest things to make.

MySmallWorldof4

On a bit of a sad not, though...oldest DD will be so far along in July (plus Zika) that her doc is strongly suggesting that she not cruise. So, unfortunately, she and SonIL will not be joining us for the July cruise.
We will definitely miss them, but, better a healthy DD and grandchild...!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
Oh that stinks. Don’t you have to worry about Zika in Texas as well? First it was malaria, then West Nile, and now Zika. Can we just breed enough bats to get rid of the darn mosquitoes?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom