The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
She is so adorable!!!

Yeah, I thought the new drains would fix the problem.

I know one thing for sure, T won’t be allowed to golf in the yard anytime soon. He wrecks it in when the grass is wet.. gopher holes everywhere.lol. Can’t see dry land in the near future. I feel like it has been raining forever!

Is it raining badly where you are as well?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Funny about the nurse comments, and very true. I know many of them at work, and I recall one of them telling me that just as soon as she graduated from her nursing program at college, she threw out that stupid little white cap thing into the trash. (They all did.) (I assume she probably graduated back in the 70s.) Their attitude was that unless their physician colleagues wore silly white caps, then they wouldn't wear them either! :happy:
When I was a kid the nurse in my doc's office wore a white dress no silly cap for the first couple of years I remember going there and regular street clothes after a while.:joyfull: I think he was one of the last true old style GPs. He delivered all of us kiddos, gave us all our shots, saw our parents when need be and even did house calls in emergencies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom