The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I need to get a commercial sized one to fit an entire recipe:banghead:

Her spaghetti recipe filled the 6 quart. Then her PotRoast one came close so I'm beginning to understand you needing one to feed a mess hall.
smiley-cooking-emoticon.gif

Gabe1

My daughter is angry at me and I have no idea why. She keeps grunting at me telling me I'm not allowed to talk to her right now. But she's angrily cleaning up her play area, so I'm going to let it go until she's done :hilarious::hilarious:
\

Hmmm...sounds like she is mimicking something she saw possibly at daycare? Drama class should be fun for her. :happy:

Last edited:

Gabe1

{{HUGS}} we need to figure out how to acquire that house with the double chefs kitchen. FLORIDA!

We had a couple a few months back look at our home. The realtor said his comment when he got to my kitchen was He was a professional chef and was rather indignant. When realtor shared I laughed so hard as I had a nice kitchen but no it wasn't a professional chefs kitchen. My comment back was If he is a good professional chef what the heck is he doing looking at a home at this price point 'cause he isn't going to find a $200,000 kitchen anywhere at this pricepoint. Crazy man.

donaldtoo

I love the pictures! And the food looks great! But I have to say, it confirms for me that I am NOT a beach bunny! I see those chairs in the sun and see people in their swimwear and I think...I'm so glad that's not me, sitting there wilting in that chair. Give me a comfy chair by the fire in a winter wonderland any day.

Hahaaa...! You and @MinnieM123! Although Minnie could probably do without the fire...!!! :hilarious: "wink".
I prefer where I was! It's their winter as well, so the highs were in the 70's and 80's. We are used to wayyy hotter than that here in the summer...!

donaldtoo

Sympathy like. Crazy winter weather in Austin this year. Drive safe tomorrow.

Thanks!

But, I was just looking at the weather map, and right now everything is to the north and east of us, moving east. So, unless there is some serious building to the west to come, this could be a non-event.
And, sooo many school districts, state, county, local, etc. offices have already announced closings... :cyclops:

MySmallWorldof4

Thanks!

But, I was just looking at the weather map, and right now everything is to the north and east of us, moving east. So, unless there is some serious building to the west to come, this could be a non-event.
And, sooo many school districts, state, county, local, etc. offices have already announced closings... :cyclops:
At least if you do get any frozen precipitation it should be gone by the next day. We had 2 inches of snow last for 2 weeks. 😫

Gabe1

Well here is DD next instant pot meal. Pot Roast with potatoes, celery, onion, garlic carrots and green beans along with a brown cream gravy.

The roast turned out awesome, it browned on the outside and cut with a fork.
IMG_4173.JPG
and all that placed ontop of egg noodles. Slurp.

IMG_4174.JPG

We are full. Oink.

Gabe1

Not funny, not funny at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Winter storm warning was just posted for 6 inches of snow. Not funny after a long weekend! I have things to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grumpy::arghh::bawling::brb::cold::coldfeet::cry::brb::banghead:

Oy. I feel your pain. Seems like this one is hitting a lot of us. It is also turning into the frozen tundra again. I bet James is excited to have the opportunity of a few more days at home for snow days. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom