The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

My Dh has often said we need to go blue and not green. Blue planet after all.

I bought Christmas Vacation at Target 2 Saturdays ago for a family movie night. My dd10, cried when the cat was supposedly shocked to death. :oops: We had watched the edited for tv version for years and hadn’t realized there were a few unsavoury words in it. Then I realized they had heard those same words out of their father before. :rolleyes:
Christmas Vacation is one of my least favorite holiday movies. I get the "edited for tv" (or let's shorten the movie) thing. I hate when watching a movie I can recite every line (like Polar Express) and part of the scenes are left out. :grumpy:

Goofyernmost

It was a one and done for me too. Been there, done that, won't watch it again. :cautious:
Well, for all those that didn't see or didn't like Avatar, The Movie, this is probably as close to being a non-IP, IP that you are ever going to see. This one is all about creativity, imagination, mystical colors and, in the words of Monty Python, "something completely different. When you think about it, most of the people that loved 20K Leagues under the Sea, The ride, never saw the movie. That is close to the same thing that is going to happen here.

Cesar R M

Heard about that last night. Well, we are all innocent until proven guilty here. If it is true, along with the others, what in the heck were they all thinking? Too much power I guess.
I still wonder how many of these accusations are 100% truth and not a mixed signal style attempt.
I for example do not think George Takei would do what he is being accused of.
Kevin Spacey in the other hand, has a huge list of people who came forward against him so he looks like an unrepenting deviant.

Cesar R M

I love these kind of silly images...
7N1y4Cv.png

lM9vREW.jpg

XOiD31H.jpg

tiW7wDg.jpg

Cesar R M

Speaking of random things.

Seen the emoji movie finally.

The whole story in general is absolutely stupid (the dependency of the kid for emojis to "socialize") the other side of the history was ok and was fun.. until the last stages, where it went again into complete utter stupidity to make the story fit in whatever mess was created in the first place.

The movie really seems like a gigantic ad for cellphones and some services/aps (I'm looking at you twitter,youtube, sony cellphones,dropbox etc..)

Pixieish

The whole story in general is absolutely stupid (the dependency of the kid for emojis to "socialize") the other side of the history was ok and was fun.. until the last stages, where it went again into complete utter stupidity to make the story fit in whatever mess was created in the first place.

The movie really seems like a gigantic ad for cellphones and some services/aps (I'm looking at you twitter,youtube, sony cellphones,dropbox etc..)
Hubby wanted to get that for the kids. My response was "Are you out of your cotton pickin' mind?!? I will kill you if you buy that movie."

MySmallWorldof4

DS told me they canceled production on a Popeye movie to put all their efforts into the Emoji Movie. :rolleyes: We never saw it. Didn't even bother getting the DVD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom