The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Went to take DS to a buddies house, and darn my car was hot!
Currently 102 with 110 heat index.
Looks like we've finally settled in to our normal summer weather pattern, as it's pretty much been this way for the last coupla' weeks.
7-day forecast is ditto...! :)

FutureCEO

Screen-Shot-2017-06-25-at-17.10.38.png

I looked it up....located in South Africa

Songbird76

There are at least 3 here:joyfull:
Well, I don't HATE it like DD does, but I'm definitely not a fan. I have no Star Wars merchandise, I haven't seen the latest movies and am not particularly bothered if I don't. I guess I'm just indifferent, whereas I'm a Harry Potter fanatic. I have a couple shirts, wands, a time turner necklace, I've made snitch earrings, I've been to WWoHP at Universal when it first opened, I've been to the Studio tour in London, walked all over London to see HP related things, I went to the exhibition when it came to the Netherlands...I only know 1 person who is as fanatic about star wars as I am about HP, and she's 12 years old and a tom boy. And her whole family are also HP fanatics. But I remember looking at the shop at HS last year, waiting for DH and DS to come off of one of the Star Wars things...and there were zero girls. I know there ARE girls who are fans, but I think they are far outnumbered by boys.

Songbird76

It IS possible to skip the stretching room, we've done it. When my daughter was really little I'd cover her ears and she'd cover her eyes. It wasn't the spook factor of the room, it was the thunder and lightning effect.
Oh I'm not saying it's not possible...I'm just saying we asked and they wouldn't let us. It probably depends on the CM. I was just responding because you said next time to ask to skip it, but we did ask and they said no. We either had to go through the stretching room, or head back the way we came and I could wait in line again if I wanted to ride after bringing him out. They also would not let me wait there with him at the front of the line until DH and DD came out and let him through to DH so I could ride myself. He either had to do the stretching room, or we had to leave the attraction. That's why I went to guest relations...I felt they didn't handle the situation well because I wasted 30 minutes in line for a ride I didn't get to go on because they gave me poor information and then wouldn't do anything to remedy it when DS freaked out. I know they couldn't do anything about him freaking out, but they should have come up with some way for me to ride after waiting so long in the line and the CMs should know what they are talking about. They kept telling me we'd be able to swap before we went in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom