The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Do you know of the store called "The Sewing Place"? They sell loads of fabric and quilting supplies. It is on route 30 west of Gettysburg.
No and thnx. I don't get west of Gettysburg often. Most my favorite places are in and around Lancaster county. Small family run places, mostly out of their houses. One little place is cute but doesn't have electricity so you have to take the fabric outside to get a good idea of what it's like on overcast days. I like the older women who cut fabric by eye and say that looks like three yard and when you get it home it's closer to 5. I've never been once shorted by even an inch:joyfull:

betty rose

Been busy with cleaning, packing, sorting, etc. and shopping for new furniture for Daughter's move this weekend. More today, tomorrow and this weekend. Then waiting for deliveries and assembling furniture on Monday. And on top of that windy, rainy and even the chance of snow. Probably be back on line next week once things settle down. Bye for now. XOXO to Everyone hope you have a nice weekend. :happy:

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Been busy with cleaning, packing, sorting, etc. and shopping for new furniture for Daughter's move this weekend. More today, tomorrow and this weekend. Then waiting for deliveries and assembling furniture on Monday. And on top of that windy, rainy and even the chance of snow. Probably be back on line next week once things settle down. Bye for now. XOXO to Everyone hope you have a nice weekend. :happy:
Stay safe young lady

Figgy1

Have a great weekend if you can and no more snow! xoxo

Figgy1

Why must rain be in the forecast when I want to venture out and do errands? I like grocery shopping at my own pace, rather than having my husband drive me, and then It's basically "speed shopping", which I hate. I need to find the raincoat. An umbrella is useless. Can't carry that, and pull my grocery cart at the same time.
I'm lucky when my dh wants to go grocery shopping with me there's a hardware store next door to my usual place I can send him to, when we go to Wegman's there's lots that he likes to check out and Sam's has an electronics department:joyfull: otherwise he's "helpful":mad::mad::mad::mad:

EagleScout610

What a wisecracker
Premium Member
So, I made this for a friend of mine's new book called, "Taking Earth Back", I'll be doing several more places. Please, tell me what you all thinkPicadilly Circus.jpg

Cesar R M

Update we got an apology letter with vacation time for the kids.:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: Of course it includes the 2 weekends when we have mandatory family functions:mad::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: This is the year with way too many weddings, major birthdays and anniversaries We would have been able to pull a few days off as a family if there weren't so many snow days that over a week was added to our schedule this year:banghead: I'm hoping for a quick get away next spring.
what is exactly "mandatory family functions"? o_O

Cesar R M

So, I made this for a friend of mine's new book called, "Taking Earth Back", I'll be doing several more places. Please, tell me what you all thinkView attachment 200422
What program are you using to make these images?

I recommend you check the lightning on the stock images you're using, because looks like you copied some images you found online and you pasted them. You need to edit them first color wise to make them fit. Right now they dont look good. Also check the layer mode.
Sometimes you just need to cut down the excess of the image to fit the area you want to cover. Then apply a mask/layer filter.

Check I AM LEGEND (the movie) so you get a good idea of blending.

Also, I recommend you learn how to "skew" the layers so they look properly placed with the correct perspective.
Some of the layers you added do not fit the perspective of the buildings at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom