The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Do you remember being dizzy on your Sit and Spin?
d357d3755d302007ef9f88ebb251d9f7.jpg

or do you remember playing Simon?
6529b41e002a47928a10273c310bbbf0.jpg

Or the TROLL book club through schools?
eb385c3a97eae7c913e3f0dc07fd8252.jpg

Or zig zag hair crimpers because waffled hair looked better? :eek:
f37307258d4dcdef106009c85c1ddd13.jpg

Or Mary. Remember Mary Poppin's paper dolls?
fb7c09780f86e238a685e5963aa31b85.jpg

Or funnier...do you remember Pet Rocks?
f6aa6f5db00dae9736d435a04b884c7e.jpg
Sit and spin yes, James has a simon, never had troll but our schools have has the same one I had as a kid, crimper yes never had one, MP paper doll no and yes to the pet rock my aunt still has hers.

MySmallWorldof4

Do you remember being dizzy on your Sit and Spin?
d357d3755d302007ef9f88ebb251d9f7.jpg

or do you remember playing Simon?
6529b41e002a47928a10273c310bbbf0.jpg

Or the TROLL book club through schools?
eb385c3a97eae7c913e3f0dc07fd8252.jpg

Or zig zag hair crimpers because waffled hair looked better? :eek:
f37307258d4dcdef106009c85c1ddd13.jpg

Or Mary. Remember Mary Poppin's paper dolls?
fb7c09780f86e238a685e5963aa31b85.jpg

Or funnier...do you remember Pet Rocks?
f6aa6f5db00dae9736d435a04b884c7e.jpg
Had a sit and spin, pet rock, and a Simon. I remember the Troll books. Did not have a crimper, and don't remember Mary Poppins paper dolls.

BAChicagoGal

I always fly United, and have never had any problems. The other airlines never have the good prices, or the good times. I hear a lot of people complain about Ohare, but I like our airport. I hate the Orlando airport. When I go to Disneyland I always fly into the John Wayne Airport, which is another airport I really like. Let's face it, flying is a necessary evil in order to get to our "happy places".

MouseDreaming

I finally put the menu together for Sunday. Salad with a choice of homemade honey mustard or ranch dressing(evoo & basalmic for me), asparagus, smoked mac and cheese, baked beans, tangerine rice(TC's couscous recipe), smoked ham, smoked turkey, roast turkey, choice of smoked or baked sweet potatoes, peas, marinated green beans with onions and mushrooms and angle food cake with strawberries. oops almost forgot pickled beets:facepalm:
Quite the menu! Easter dinner will be smaller here. But Ceder is the night before, and we won't get home until late.Back to school/work on Monday, so don't want piles and piles of clean up after dinner, either.;)

MouseDreaming

saute 1/2 red onion, 1tsp garlic, 1/2 of each red and green pepper, 1/2 zucchini in a bit of evoo. Add salt, pepper, nutmeg and cinnamon to taste and toss with 12 ounces cooked couscous, 1/2 cup evoo, 1/4 cup raisins, 1/2 cup cooked chick peas, 1 cup orange juice, and tbsp chopped fresh parsley
That sounds really good. Might have to try that one.

MouseDreaming

So I just got back from doing a little shopping at Target. I found some Minnie tennis shoes that I can wear to WDW!! They were out online and I had just about given up finding any. They are actually quite comfortable. BOGO 50% off. So I got another cute blue jean material slip-on t shoe. Very good shopping day!;)
I saw those shoes. Really made me smile. I really liked the other ones they had, too.

MouseDreaming

James and his bestest bud have decided to try and get band director's positions just so they can go to Disney if our band goes. I'm not sure about how I feel about them going together without either myself or the other mom going. Maybe I should have @Mr Ferret 88 chaperone the whole group, or would that be the band would have to chaperone him:hilarious:
DD is off on her band trip next December. Her BFF's family is graciously taking the we are in town for the Tampa portion. I think we should cover the Disney portion. I have to start figuring this out, because of course it is right between Christmas and New Year's :facepalm:

MouseDreaming

Hey y'all, I just wanted to hop in briefly to say howdy and hope everyone is doing well. I'm STILL not divorced, but I'm working on a settlement offer in hopes my ex will agree to a normal, reasonable custody schedule. The WDW trip last Christmas with DD was some good fun and I'll post pics as soon as I can. And I just celebrated a year with my boyfriend, so that's still going really well. This weekend we are taking the kids to Great Wolf Lodge, which should be a lot of fun. Wishing an early Happy Easter to all of you! :cat:
So happy that more things are in the "good" column. Hope the ex can agree sooner rather than later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom