The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Yes...
A great big smile from Mickey...!!!!!!! :joyfull:

344461453-mickeysmiling2.gif

;) :)

or depending your tastes, she can also win a ..
5NClZYk.png

Figgy1

Premium Member
James and his bestest bud have decided to try and get band director's positions just so they can go to Disney if our band goes. I'm not sure about how I feel about them going together without either myself or the other mom going. Maybe I should have @Mr Ferret 88 chaperone the whole group, or would that be the band would have to chaperone him:hilarious:

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

how the hell a 88 year old dude could chase a darn wild turkey away?? :facepalm:
When I was in high school, I nearly hit a turkey because it was standing in the middle of the road. Just chilling. I came close to it with my car, and it just stood there. I thought I was going nuts.

I have to admit, I kind of laughed over a wild turkey in a Walmart, though. Probably not even the weirdest thing you'd see at a Walmart.

catmom46

Hey y'all, I just wanted to hop in briefly to say howdy and hope everyone is doing well. I'm STILL not divorced, but I'm working on a settlement offer in hopes my ex will agree to a normal, reasonable custody schedule. The WDW trip last Christmas with DD was some good fun and I'll post pics as soon as I can. And I just celebrated a year with my boyfriend, so that's still going really well. This weekend we are taking the kids to Great Wolf Lodge, which should be a lot of fun. Wishing an early Happy Easter to all of you! :cat:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom