The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

BAChicagoGal

I haven't had time to stop by for a very long time. I am watching the Cubs, and admit to crying during the World Series Ring Championship ceremony. The ring is awesome.

We lost one of our 4 month old baby finches last week. Our two zebra finches hatched 2 little girls, and now we have only one. We think she died from a cold. She appeared sick for just about a day, and died overnight. Her final resting place is under the bird bath just outside our back door.

I am planning a birthday trip to Disneyland the day before Labor Day. My birthday is on Labor Day this year. Hopefully, the railroad will be back running, and the new fastpass system up and running. My foot is so much better now. I need to stay healthy for my 70th birthday trip.

I saw the new Beauty and the Beast movie, and it made me cry. I just love the Evermore song sung by the Beast.

Too much the catch up on, so I should try and keep up in the future.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I remember the American Girl Dolls. They were very nice. Yayyy maybe there is hope for our Cabbage Patch Dolls yet. They still look like new. She never destroyed any of her toys. :)

My DD never was destructive either with her dolls but they were played with and loved. We lived only a couple blocks from her Primary building for school, we often during nice weather road bikes to school. Her show and tell day she picked out 2 American Girl's to bring and their books.

She put them head down into her bicycle basket so they wouldn't pop out on the way to school. Got there and one mother was beyond appauled. I got an intense lecture-education of you know how expensive these dolls are??? (yeah we have over a dozen) Why would I allow her to put them unprotected in her basket or let her take them to school???

Good Golly, you would have thought the dolls were the seconding coming of the Lord. My guess is her DD's dolls are still in their original packing...look-do not touch. Actually all of her dolls are in good shape. A few we took downtown over the years to have their hair styled and tamed.

donaldtoo

Don't people give out Easter baskets anymore? When I was a kid, my mother always had baskets filled with Easter candy for us. We didn't get any additional gifts with the candy. (Your boys don't realize how lucky they are!) ;)

Actually, looking back on it now, I didn't feel deprived at all--I just remember stuffing my face with chocolate rabbits and jelly beans, and feeling absolutely euphoric over the experience! :joyfull: :hungry:

Hahaaa...!!!!! :joyfull: :hilarious: :hungry:
I definitely remember same...! :)

@figmentfan423 just needs to give them to her boys in one of her favorite-colored Easter baskets...! ;)

image.jpeg

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I haven't had time to stop by for a very long time. I am watching the Cubs, and admit to crying during the World Series Ring Championship ceremony. The ring is awesome.

We lost one of our 4 month old baby finches last week. Our two zebra finches hatched 2 little girls, and now we have only one. We think she died from a cold. She appeared sick for just about a day, and died overnight. Her final resting place is under the bird bath just outside our back door.

I am planning a birthday trip to Disneyland the day before Labor Day. My birthday is on Labor Day this year. Hopefully, the railroad will be back running, and the new fastpass system up and running. My foot is so much better now. I need to stay healthy for my 70th birthday trip.

I saw the new Beauty and the Beast movie, and it made me cry. I just love the Evermore song sung by the Beast.

Too much the catch up on, so I should try and keep up in the future.

My husband was watching the Cubs too, he didn't get teary with the rings but he misted up a little the other night with the banner raising. He did know one of the season ticket holders that was chosen to give out one of the rings, so that was interesting to see on tv.

Sorry to hear about your bird, sounds like you gave here a fitting resting place.

I'm actually headed to Disneyland tomorrow night, if everything goes okay I should get in an hour at the park before closing. I liked Beauty and the Beast too. I didn't like the Evermore song the first time I saw the movie, but I did the second time. We'll see how I feel after the next viewing! ;)

donaldtoo

I'm actually headed to Disneyland tomorrow night, if everything goes okay I should get in an hour at the park before closing. I liked Beauty and the Beast too. I didn't like the Evermore song the first time I saw the movie, but I did the second time. We'll see how I feel after the next viewing! ;)

We have yet to see BatB. :oops:
Hopefully, we can fix that before it leaves theaters... :cyclops:

Have an awesome time at...

image.jpeg

!!!!!!! :joyfull: ;) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom