The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Piano came easily for me. I was good at it though I can't say as a kid I liked it, it wasn't a choice, my Mom bought a Piano and we were going to learn to play it. When I bought a home my Mom called up a mover and when I opened the door there was the piano. :eek:

My stuff'd was Yogi. I lost him on my first trip to DL as a toddler at the San Diego zoo. Backtracking my Aunt and my Mom found Yogi on top of a trash can. He was well loved already. My Sis was attached to Mrs. Beasley. She disintegrated at college with my Sis and she never quite got over it. Last year for her Birthday I found a vintage one, still in her box. Best present I ever gave her. My niece, a then freshman in college looked at me as if I had lost my marbles. :geek:
So thoughtful. My little bear went by by when I was 10. Sister kept calling me a baby. So, it got tossed. I still think about all the illnesses that bear got me through.

betty rose

CMs get a bad rap at the parks. Pretty thankless job most of the time. Even the smallest of gestures. The day we arrived on our last trip it was beyond humid. Being up a very long time already when we met and went into the MK. DS hadn't had the opportunity to dress for the parks weather that day was beyond warm. We passed a kiosk and a CM handed him a bottle of water and said have a Magical Day.

It was sweet of your CM to do that. I saw a little kid loose his Mickey Premium ice cream bar, father annoyed with the kid :confused: and a CM out of nowhere hand the kid a fresh one. Kind CM, stupid gene pool.
There is a lot of that going on....genes!

betty rose

Good morning to all, for me not exactly. We had thunder almost all night, the lights flickered, my dh wasn't here and I'm still adjusting to his night time absence. Guess how much sleep I didn't get:mad: The only good things are it stayed above freezing, school is open, my chores are caught up, I have left overs and I can sleep during the day, or at least get a nap to hold me over until tonight:facepalm:
Yes, naps can be life savers.

Cesar R M

Makes sense to me. I remembered when we locked the keys in the car, and we pried it open and could unlock the door with a coat hanger. That took some time, though.
now imagine a pro burglar.
Anyway, electronic ones arent safe either. There are some groups that already hacked the wireless systems of most car manufacturers.. so you can just park any wireless key car somewhere, and by the time you return, its gone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom